Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-15-19, 08:38 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Dear Secret Santa

Thank you! I finally opened my package today. I have been saving it and decided it was my reward for shoveling snow twice today.

Thank you for Dressed Up Drills! I cannot wait to try it. I also LOVE the eucalyptus and mint gift pack. My husband was asking to smell everything. He loves that scent combination, too. I put the bracelet on just for fun. Will have to put the essential oil on it this week when I can enjoy it. And of course my favorite protein bars!! I have those lined up for this week. The Arizona calendar is gorgeous. I noticed you are from there, but I am not sure who you are.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! I really appreciate everything!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 09:59 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Dear Secret Santa

Thank you! I finally opened my package today. I have been saving it and decided it was my reward for shoveling snow twice today.

Thank you for Dressed Up Drills! I cannot wait to try it. I also LOVE the eucalyptus and mint gift pack. My husband was asking to smell everything. He loves that scent combination, too. I put the bracelet on just for fun. Will have to put the essential oil on it this week when I can enjoy it. And of course my favorite protein bars!! I have those lined up for this week. The Arizona calendar is gorgeous. I noticed you are from there, but I am not sure who you are.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! I really appreciate everything!

I am your Secret Santa. This is my first time participating in the VF Gift Exchange, and I didn't know I was supposed to identify myself on the gift.

I'm glad you liked everything. We don't get much snow where I live (Southeastern AZ), so I'm envious of your Shovel Max weekend.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 02:14 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Dear Secret Santa Kate, I have received my Gift of Glo! (YogaGlo)

Thank you so much, I will redeem your gift certificate in January. It will give my participation in the annual winter solstice sadhana a real boost!

ETA: I was just browsing at YogaGlo - wow, they have added so much content since I was last a member. Lee Holden has a Tao Yin program I can't wait to try! There are more hatha, yin and restorative classes, and Tias Little, Felicia Tomasko, Kia Miller and Rod Stryker are all still there.

I'm so excited!!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 03:02 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post

Thank you so much, I will redeem your gift certificate in January. It will give my participation in the annual winter solstice sadhana a real boost!

ETA: I was just browsing at YogaGlo - wow, they have added so much content since I was last a member. Lee Holden has a Tao Yin program I can't wait to try! There are more hatha, yin and restorative classes, and Tias Little, Felicia Tomasko, Kia Miller and Rod Stryker are all still there.

I'm so excited!!

Pat, I'm glad you found it! Did you ever get the envelope I sent also? Just a small one.
I hope you got everything...I worked with Elf Sherry....and I'm really happy to know YogaGlo is a score!

You are most welcome and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 03:34 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post

I'm so excited!!

You are making me want to try it. Maybe I will next year.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 03:59 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
Pat, I'm glad you found it! Did you ever get the envelope I sent also? Just a small one.
I hope you got everything...I worked with Elf Sherry....and I'm really happy to know YogaGlo is a score!

You are most welcome and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I will let you know when I receive the envelope - thank you so much!

And thank you again for the Adagio tea Advent calendar. It has been such a treat.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 07:17 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I am your Secret Santa. This is my first time participating in the VF Gift Exchange, and I didn't know I was supposed to identify myself on the gift.
Demeris - I hope you enjoyed your first experience with the exchange. There aren't many rules with the exchange, but a lot of historically accepted practices. However, you do it is fine.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 08:46 PM  
momtoaboyandgirl

Thanks OTS for the lovely package. It's cool that you picked Trader Joe's treats as you know that's not something I could get here. It is all delicious thank you. Love the smell of the body butter and I'm very much looking forward to using the lip balms, so many great flavours. I feel so blessed and thankful for what was in the box and you wrote that a package was coming from Mary, you are very kind, I will tell you when it arrives. Thanks again Anne, you've brightened my Christmas for sure and I appreciate it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-16-19, 08:56 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoaboyandgirl View Post
Thanks OTS for the lovely package. It's cool that you picked Trader Joe's treats as you know that's not something I could get here. It is all delicious thank you. Love the smell of the body butter and I'm very much looking forward to using the lip balms, so many great flavours. I feel so blessed and thankful for what was in the box and you wrote that a package was coming from Mary, you are very kind, I will tell you when it arrives. Thanks again Anne, you've brightened my Christmas for sure and I appreciate it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Which body butter did you receive? I love their body butter. I may pick up more tomorrow night.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 09:01 PM  
momtoaboyandgirl

Hi Sherry, it's Almond and Honey body butter and it smells amazing, what a nice gift :-)

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange