Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-15, 11:22 AM  
Rhonda

Interesting Deniera as the response I got on FB regarding workouts in Edge 1 that they took 30-45 minutes to complete and if you added a W/U, C/D and stretch it could take closer to an hour. Maybe this is including both the strength and cardio together?

Edge 2 they are saying they include W/U and take between 25-30 minutes up to an hour.

So I guess I will have to see once I get the workouts in my hands. Waiting patiently NOT!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 01:56 PM  
keb's mom

What is the price?
keb's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 05:55 PM  
deineira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Interesting Deniera as the response I got on FB regarding workouts in Edge 1 that they took 30-45 minutes to complete and if you added a W/U, C/D and stretch it could take closer to an hour. Maybe this is including both the strength and cardio together?

Edge 2 they are saying they include W/U and take between 25-30 minutes up to an hour.

So I guess I will have to see once I get the workouts in my hands. Waiting patiently NOT!

Maybe I'm supposed to repeat them? I wondered about that when I first saw them, but as I previewed the one, she alternated legs so I scrapped that idea. I need to read the guide closely, so maybe there are guidelines there. It's true that they don't have a warm up and a cool down. I forgot to mention that earlier. The only way they would be that long is if you repeated them. I looked at them again, and the shortest one is the express at 10:27. There's one that's 13 minutes, one that is 14 minutes, and one that is 19 minutes (I correct the 17 I typed earlier).

Regarding the price, I paid 51.00 or so for them and that included a 10% discount code.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15, 07:40 PM  
Sharaz

Hi, I am going to follow EBE 2 rotation. It will be nice if we start on 8/4. I have an important meeting by the end of the week so I'm running on auto pilot right now! On Saturday, I am going to print the workbook and bind it. I do that with all of my paper programs. I will set the check-in at the beginning of next week. Even if Rhonda and I are still waiting for the dvd's we can discuss the program guide in the meantime and post current workouts. Maybe others interested in butt workouts may want to join us.

Rhonda - The most recent email said DVDs will be arriving shortly!!! I hope we get them on time

Deineira - Good to know that you liked Ingrid. EBE 1 sounds like a good plan for you since you will be able to do the upper workouts that works for you.

keb's mom - You can buy the programs here https://ingridromero.com/product-cat...booty-extreme/
Old 07-26-15, 09:24 PM  
noodles

I asked Mary if she would be carrying these and it sounds like she will. I'll be stalking her website impatiently!
Jamie
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-15, 11:16 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Oh thanks for posting this, I liked the look of that preview! It'd be nice to know how long are the workouts.

Btw, they're all in top shape and I like their outfits

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15, 07:50 AM  
Rhonda

Hoping the DVDs arrive this week. Kinda bummed I don't have them yet.
Old 07-27-15, 10:08 AM  
deineira

I'm game for a check in as I intend to start this rotation next Monday too.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-15, 10:48 AM  
Rhonda

I was planning on starting today but haven't got my DVDs yet. I messaged them on FB and he said they mailed all the EBE2 individual orders and the combo orders of 1 & 2 were the last to go and he was going to check my order and get back to me. This bums me out as I would think they would ship in the order they got the orders in. I ordered on 7/15 and still waiting. These workouts better be good for me to wait and wait.....

Sharaz - I was reading in other threads that you add on band workouts - do you have a preference for which instructor or list some DVDs you use? I am better at DVDs than doing something on my own but any extra help with the lower body would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-27-15, 12:22 PM  
horusosiris

A few day ago I did Edge Booty Extreme 2- Weighted Legs (4 grouping of supersets- 2 different exercises done for 12- 16 reps per superset). I worked up a real sweat with this workout. I did use heavier weights than they did for many of the exercises. My backside really felt it the next day. Between doing the Edge Booty 2 workouts and Hamelin's 'matics" my legs are really feeling it.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty, edge booty extreme, glutes, ingrid romero, muscle building, muscle definition