Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-19, 09:54 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
My other package!!?? I ran to check after your post!

I had a package on the porch and didn't know it!!

So I have RIPPED it open and it has TONS of goodies wrapped in Christmas paper.

But since the socks are opened it's NOT cheating to use those right away.

I wish you all could see what a beautiful talented artist Lori is. There's a card with print of her artwork. It's gorgeous.

All this generosity and she knew I am unapologetically obvious Lady Vol fan???

The things VF can do.. because she will now be the FIRST UConn fan that I think of fondly.

I'm getting so mature in my old age

Are you waiting to open the rest?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-19, 10:51 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I want to say a huge Thank You to my Secret Santa, Rhonda!!! My package arrived today and she hit it out of the park! First, an enormous bag of Sour Patch Kids that should last me at least until Christmas Then, a pack of assorted fuzzy socks that are so soft ( yes, I'm already wearing a pair). Also, a Cat calendar for 2020... which is amazing because I thought about putting that in my list because I buy one every year and haven't purchased next year's yet, but I forgot to add it to the list. Somehow, Rhonda was reading my mind anyway! Finally, two DVDs from my wish list; Paul Katami's Kettlebell Workout for Beginners, and Strong by Zumba, which I have been wanting to try for a while. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the Zumba workout this weekend

Thank you so much, Rhonda, and I hope you have a great holiday season
Old 11-21-19, 07:15 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I want to say a huge Thank You to my Secret Santa, Rhonda!!! My package arrived today and she hit it out of the park! First, an enormous bag of Sour Patch Kids that should last me at least until Christmas Then, a pack of assorted fuzzy socks that are so soft ( yes, I'm already wearing a pair). Also, a Cat calendar for 2020... which is amazing because I thought about putting that in my list because I buy one every year and haven't purchased next year's yet, but I forgot to add it to the list. Somehow, Rhonda was reading my mind anyway! Finally, two DVDs from my wish list; Paul Katami's Kettlebell Workout for Beginners, and Strong by Zumba, which I have been wanting to try for a while. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the Zumba workout this weekend

Thank you so much, Rhonda, and I hope you have a great holiday season
Your very welcome, have a great holiday season yourself. Glad it all arrived safely. I loved that cat calendar it caught my eye and said I had to get it. The pictures looked so cute. enjoy all the goodies.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-19, 09:25 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I have two Santas this year. Thank you Sherry for the surprise gift of Lee Holden's Better Breathing and Arms, Wrists and Hands.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-19, 07:37 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I have two Santas this year. Thank you Sherry for the surprise gift of Lee Holden's Better Breathing and Arms, Wrists and Hands.
You are very welcome

Old 11-23-19, 07:39 AM  
sherry7899

Please post when you receive packages even if you are waiting to open them.
That way Santas and elves know they were received. Thank you!

Old 11-25-19, 11:34 AM  
fitjen

I feel so thankful! I have received a couple of "elf" gifts that were total surprises, and each one of them made my day!

Thanks for Lori (nyskier) for my awesome threads, and thank you to Sherry for the cycling DVD!!!

I'm sorry for my delay in posting my thanks. I hosted a large family gathering over the weekend and have been swamped prepping and cleaning up after that.

Thank you two again!
Old 11-25-19, 05:06 PM  
sherry7899

I received a book by Ruth Rendell that I did not order. I am guessing a VF member sent it? Thank you to whomever did.

Old 11-25-19, 06:46 PM  
JENILU

I did, this weekend receive an amazing package from my Santa, Sherry!! It was wonderful, and i was so emotional I even got my hubbie tickled, and i want to share all about it, but i will have to do it another day. Just not feeling so well today. just wanted it known that I got it and I am so so thankful to my sweet sweet Santa for her care and thoughtfulness , and just ability to read between the lines when you are not able to express yourself properly. That is a gift. Thankyou so much!! (I was sure we had a smiley with a halo???)

(Oh! She said another package is coming, so I will just try and share everything at that time if its ok with everyone!!)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-19, 03:27 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

I got my other package from my SS still not sure who it is..

I received:

Cute unicorn party favors
and three pair of fuzzy socks, love the socks!

Thank you so much!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange