Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-26-15, 08:39 PM  
holliholli915

BUTI Account Activation???

I received two random emails from BUTI's ecommerce site stating that an account has been activated for me. I didn't actually request any activation. But, I have purchased their streaming videos in the past. So, I'm thinking that maybe they've converted to a new ecom site or something and just reactivated everyone's account.

Has anyone else received an email from them or can anyone share any light on what you know? I'm super perplexed by this notice.
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-15, 08:44 PM  
buttons11

May very well be spam [risk for virus/worm etc]. Would not reply to that email or click on anything. Would go directly to your previously established link and send inquiry directly to confirm.
Good luck
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" Socrates NOT the Greek one, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book that Changes Lives by Dan Millman, 1984

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace" Dalai Lama

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Earl Nightingale

Still training to outrun the zombies buttons
buttons11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-15, 09:06 PM  
Marisa

They are switching over to a new platform so they did send out a Shopify email to all the emails on file. If/when you create a new password, they will be able to match up the emails to a streaming subscription (if you have one). Right now, until they are completely transitioned over to their new system, if you click on "Members Access" they have some of their videos there. You don't need to be a member to check it out but they will change the password as soon as they are fully up to speed.
Marisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-15, 09:24 PM  
that_tori_girl

Got an email, too. I declined the membership activation because I don't do Buti any longer and haven't for at least a year now. I thought I had completely closed out that account. Guess it's true that things never die on the internets...
Old 10-26-15, 09:46 PM  
Stephanie_B

Ah, makes sense. I got one as well. Thanks VFers.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-15, 10:18 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa View Post
They are switching over to a new platform so they did send out a Shopify email to all the emails on file. If/when you create a new password, they will be able to match up the emails to a streaming subscription (if you have one). Right now, until they are completely transitioned over to their new system, if you click on "Members Access" they have some of their videos there. You don't need to be a member to check it out but they will change the password as soon as they are fully up to speed.
This explains so much! I went to their website and noticed that it's very different than what I remember from a year ago. So, looks like they're making some changes. I'll just disregard the emails for now. Thanks for clarifying!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-15, 08:58 AM  
naturalyogini

I got one too. I declined. I don't do Buti anymore. Thanks for the heads up!
naturalyogini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buti