Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-22-21, 11:10 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
Thanks for trying, but I'm not a subscriber so I can't download it. I looked for it and wouldn't think that it would be too difficult to find....yet, nothing solid yet.
I don't know if this work, I just found it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/e8...08422ae1d0.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/69...318a545f76.jpg

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-21, 10:32 AM  
kat999

Everybody is doing so great! Whether you're doing BR, other JM workouts, or your own rotation, I'm happy to see everyone's reports! And they motivate me to keep going, too!

Today I did Workout 8, and this is another one I can tell I'm going to love. I only modified a little bit (again, mostly cardio because of the impact on my injured foot and also because there is NO WAY my 46-year-old booty is gonna be able to jump high enough for rockstar jumps ). But the weighted and cable work felt doable (if challenging), and again there were some classic Jillian "tough love" comments like "I'm going to grind you into a paste! But a sexy paste!" That made me LOL.

As for little results: I wore a pair of leggings for my workout that had been pretty snug lately, but today they seemed to fit really nicely, and I could see some definition in my legs!
Old 07-23-21, 11:29 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Thanks! you got a lot of nice variety in there! I hope you can figure it out how to rotate them all. Maybe you could alternate one week kettlebell and bodyweight, and next week Crossfit, and running and yoga both week (?) just a thought!
Thanks for the suggestion! I am notorious for trying to fit in too much. Generally that means I get down on myself for not being able to fit it all in! I need to break that cycle and set realistic plans.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-21, 05:20 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Thanks for the suggestion! I am notorious for trying to fit in too much. Generally that means I get down on myself for not being able to fit it all in! I need to break that cycle and set realistic plans.
I sometimes feel that 7 days in a week is not enough to fit it all! But, maybe trying to fit it in longer than 7 days works better (?) at the end I think it is important to enjoy the rotation, or dread would set in, at least for me, rest days are important for me too, and I try to not do too much in a single day or I get super hungry, not a good thing!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 07-23-21, 05:34 PM  
Vantreesta

I think that's the point I've gotten to with this rotation I've been attempting. It went well in May and June but I am starting to feel some dread. I do take rest days, usually Sundays and if I just can't find the mojo at all (thankfully I usually can muster some).

My current running base training plan ends Aug 13 and I don't know how fast it will ramp up after that so I think I will try this for the next three weeks. Currently my runs are short and along with them I do glute/ham work. Yoga practices have been staying under 20 minutes for now.

Sun- rest or yoga
Mon- run, yoga, jump rope, Push Pull Swing (PPS) challenge
Tue- kettlebell/bodyweight program, yoga, Pilates/abs
Well- run, yoga, jump rope, PPS challenge
Thu- run, TTSL/Crossfit, yoga, PPS challenge
Fri- run, yoga, Pilates/abs
Sat- kettlebell/bodyweight program, yoga, PPS

We'll see how it goes. It still looks like a lot laid out like that.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 07-23-21, 06:39 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Today's workout, Killer Arms & Back Level 1 + Pi10 Stretch: Upper body, Back & Hips. Upped my weights for two exercises today: lying shoulder extension to chest press and crunch chest fly to triceps overhead extension combo, used 8s instead of 5s for both, I also increased my push ups for both rounds and they are done after the one arm burpees! I kept the weight for the other exercises the same as last Thursday.

Kat, we around the same age, I am 41 I hope your food issues get better soon.

Vantreesta, now that your plan is set up, have fun with it! Feel free to post to let us know how it is going!

Old 07-23-21, 06:47 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, ASAS! I'm hoping this will be more realistic and no dread. And with a little luck maybe allow for adding in just for fun stuff!

I'm 45!

Old 07-23-21, 06:49 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Thanks, ASAS! I'm hoping this will be more realistic and no dread.

I'm 45!
You are welcome! Hey we are around the same age too!

Old 07-23-21, 07:26 PM  
Vantreesta

Oh I also meant to respond to your 7 days comment. I have set up 9 and 10 day plug & play rotations but never actually done them! Once I see how the running program continues maybe I can try one.

Old 07-23-21, 08:50 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Oh I also meant to respond to your 7 days comment. I have set up 9 and 10 day plug & play rotations but never actually done them! Once I see how the running program continues maybe I can try one.
You are not alone! I have planned a lot of rotations, and then don't try them

Tags
body revolution, body shred, check-in, jillian, jillian michaels