Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-08, 10:02 PM  
CarlaVeg

Angry BL: spoiler inside..

Is Amy crazy or what?

I'm just done watching the biggest loser and I can't believe Amy didn't vote for Vicky.... she is SO weak!!!! I can't believe it

(edited by moderator to remove spoiler from title)

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-08, 10:04 PM  
Sparky10

Couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it either!!!
Sparky10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-08, 10:06 PM  
stephanie_932

I think she is nuts, too!

I can't help but wonder if she did it for Bob. I mean, if there are 4 blues left, maybe he'll win this year..........

I still think she is nuts!
Old 11-18-08, 10:15 PM  
shirleyj62

Collean was *not* Amy's biggest threat! If you go by the numbers, Collean has less to lose than Vicky. Vicky should have gone both by the numbers and her past attitude.

What was Amy thinking?

Beauty is what you feel about yourself not what you see in the mirror.
shirleyj62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-08, 10:28 PM  
AnMrsDe

Carla!!!!! What WAS Amy thinking???!!! Vicki was so rude all week (if Amy only knew all the names she was called!), and she had her big chance to get Vicki out of there and she blew it!!!! Ugh!!! Now we have to look at Vicki's face yet another week!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-08, 10:32 PM  
daisysunshine

Okay she isn't. As a rabid Survivor fan, I've seen stupid moves, and I personally feel as much as we ALL hate Vicky, this was the safest thing for Amy to do.

If Amy was to kick off Vicky: she's screwed by Heba/Ed. And quite frankly I doubt very much that the Black team would have saved Amy before one of their own. In this move, (No matter WHAT happens, Amy "bought" come trust back with the Blue team, there are only 2 black team members and Amy's always been consistent.. If it had been the other way around... Amy still would have lost .

If it was Amy vs a Black Team member, the black team WOULD NOT have saved Amy. Now this way if it does happen to be Amy vs Black team member, Amy's move this week saves her where as before they would have been screw Bob's chances of him winning and tossed her out.

It doesn't make numbers sense, but it does make gameplay sense.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-08, 07:31 AM  
horsemom2

Cannot imagine choosing to spend another week with Vicky's negative personality. Even Ed and Heba seemed to have distanced themselves from her. Her sense of entitlement (I worked the hardest) really annoys the heck out of me. Think Bob affected Amy's vote more than anything else.

Just don't like the idea that Vicky is still there, especially since Michelle opened the door for her to leave giving up $5000 to do it. Ed seems like a nice guy, nicer than Brady anyways but the only people left for me to personally root for are the mom and daughter. I think the mom has a great chance of making it to the end as long as she keeps posting good numbers. Think Jillian knows she has the best chance of winning it too.

Watching the difference in numbers makes me really wonder why Amy can lose so much faster and consistently than the other women and even men with so much more to lose.

Barb S
who believes losing weight is much more complicated than calories in and out and Amy's success confirms my beliefs
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-08, 07:52 AM  
schoolgirl-01

i think she's crazy too because she is now an island - neither team will save her now.

the blue team will never forget what she did last week - saving one of them this week won't make up for that.

she should have sent her packing when she had the chance.
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-08, 12:18 PM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Silly

I can't believe Amy was such a fool. Let's say that last week, she didn't vote Brady off and let's also say the Blue Team eventually voted off all of the Black Team members. When it got down to just Vicky, Brady, Heba, Ed and Amy, who do you think they'd paint a great big target on next? Amy, of course. Their so-called loyalty (that Vicky makes such a fuss about) only extends to Amy until she's in their way and then she's toast. She should have voted off Vicky last night. Heba is no threat because Amy is consistently safe because she's almost always at the top of the list and safe from elimination, and Heba can't keep up with her.

Vicky annoys the daylights out of me. I think she annoys Bob badly and he does a great job concealing that. Interesting foot note: Bob Harper and I went to high school together. I don't remember knowing him though. He was two years younger than me, and I moved to Clarksville, TN my Senior year plus it was a huge school. Still, cool.

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-08, 12:34 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I wish that Amy voted for Vicky. I can't stand her. Even Vicky's last speech about working 60 hours, etc. came off as mean sounding. Colleen is so much nicer. However, I think Amy was thinking the same thing that Daisy posted.