Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-26-08, 12:28 AM  
jbee

Are You VFer My Netflix Nemesis?

This post is meant in good fun, of course. I have been a longtime reader but a newish poster here. I was inspired to write this because after having 30 day Shred in my queue since I first heard about it months ago, it seems I will finally be receiving tomorrow. Oh, the timing, I am going on vacation. So to the next VF'er who is languishing with the "very long wait" in their queue, I apologize. I would have already bought based on the reviews, but I live in a small town and I couldn't find it retail.

On a positive note, I removed Jari's Ripped and Chiseled from my list after waiting at least two months, but thanks to the VF'er in Salem, Or area from where I'll be getting the Lotte Berk, High Round Assets dvd I've been waitng for.

If you are waiting for 30 Day Shred and it comes from Daytona, FL, yes that's me.

So where is your "very long wait(could be months video)" and who has it?
jbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-08, 04:53 AM  
ooty

Karen Voight's "Strong and streamlined" has been in my queue forever.

3-day shred shows up as "Short wait"

One of Patrick's workout was in my queue for almost 2 years and finally I got disgusted and removed it.

My guess is that some of these '"long waits" are lost.

WELCOME jbee!
Old 06-26-08, 05:02 AM  
juberann

WOO-HOO,I'm not the VFer you'll be getting High Round Assets from but I also live in Salem,Oregon!!! Another member lives here?? I won't ask you to say who it is but perhaps he/she will see this post and say "hi" to a fellow Salem,Oregonian!!! I sometimes feel like I live on the edge of the earth,it's nice to know there is another member who lives here.

WHO ARE YOU?? Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-08, 06:24 AM  
ldy_solana

i am finally going to get to try kickbox cross train with patricia moreno. its been on my list for MONTHS and it still wasn't available at my nearest center so they are shipping from san jose. i should have it sat or mon. target was sold out when i gave up and went to go buy it LOL.

kassia
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-08, 11:03 AM  
Sharonm
VF Supporter

I've been wanting to try 30 day Shred. I didn't even think to look to see if Netflix had it. It's at the top of my list. It showed up as a short wait so we'll see how short it is.

ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Fit 4 Life
Sharonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-08, 11:37 AM  
PeakFitness

Oh I had 30 day shred on my queu before it went to "long wait" but once it did, I just went ahead and bought it instead of waiting. It was all of YOU who ordered it, now I know, that's how it ended up as a LONG WAIT!! LOL.
Old 06-26-08, 08:47 PM  
Lynne Meade
VF Supporter

If any of you guys have Comcast ON DEMAND,Exercise TV has 30 day shred levels 2 and 3 on there for free.They had level 1 and 2 last month,they change things around every few weeks or so and I'm sure they'll have level 1 available again soon.
Take care,
Lynne
Lynne Meade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-08, 11:56 PM  
Tacobelle

Lol, I gave up and just bought 30 day shred too! I do have to say though, this was the more unusual case that I've experienced on Netflix. It's pretty cool that they have so many exercise videos to choose from, I use it now to preview as much as possible before purchasing.
Tacobelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 04:47 PM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

*sneaking to mail box with 3 netflix envelopes*
I returned them!
see!
Old 06-28-08, 01:33 PM  
jordan

I'm still holding on to a very long wait for the 30 day shred. I wasn't impressed with the clip I saw, but I'd like to try it. I won't be taking a gamble on this one. I'll hang on until it becomes available through NF.

I can wait ,

jordan
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote