Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-06, 07:59 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby
My hubby would probably die if he knew I posted this, but ...

Shelley
but you told us anyway. LOL I haven't tried that one yet, but if I can find it at my library, I'll give it a try.

Thanks again, everyone. I really appreciate your input.
ellen, thanks for your thoughts on Gilad's workout.
Scott, how did I know you'd mention yoga?
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-06, 09:02 PM  
Yogadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM
Scott, how did I know you'd mention yoga?

I know, I know, I pretty much write the same post over and over again, I just rearrange the order of Yoga instructors

I might have to start making stuff up to surprise people, maybe soon I'll be writing that I'm doing "Yoga Booty Ballet". I'm sure it's a perfectly nice program but not for me, I think if my wife saw me trying to shake my booty with Yoga Booty Ballet, the lawyers would be called. This would be understandable if you ever saw me try to dance. How come so many professional musicians can't dance? ,

The funny thing is, she actually saw the commercials for it while I was poking fun at it (mostly because I think the name is so funny) and she said "Actually, It looks like fun! ).

Take care,

Scott
Yogadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-06, 11:36 AM  
paidhi
VF Supporter

I don't think anyone has mentioned Tom Holland yet, my DH likes his workouts.

Lisa
paidhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-06, 02:11 PM  
ssgilby

Ellen, yes he'd definitely die, so I won't tell him I told ya'll! He does love the 10-Minute Carb Burning Solution though! He did it again this morning! I tried to teach him TJ, but he wasn't impressed! Weird, because he likes to dance and TJ is dancey, but it's also more "athletic dancing" if that's the term! I think, though, when he dances, he prefers to let his body find it's own groove! LOL! Oh, well, at least I know I won't have him down there bothering me to TJ with him! I prefer to work out solo!

Shelley
ssgilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-06, 02:12 PM  
ssgilby

BTW, Scott, I wish my Scott liked yoga. He definitely needs it. The man is pretty fit, muscular, etc., but he has absolutely nooooooo flexibility. I told him all the muscle in the world isn't going to make him a spry old man. Falls on deaf ears! I think he's so tight that almost any strecthing bothers him so he won't even try! It's all I can do to get him to stretch for a few minutes after some cardio.

Shelley
ssgilby is offline   Reply With Quote