Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-08, 10:41 PM  
pattyr

I'm very tempted.

I haven't been using my treadmill or Cardio Coach workouts lately. I would really love to participate, but I'm afraid I won't be able to get out of bed on Sunday.

I'm really considering it, but might have to walk the speed intervals rather than run.

I've only done this full workout twice. It is most definitely one of the toughest workouts I've ever done.
Old 10-25-08, 05:01 AM  
TracyQ

I'm in. I participated in the original Choose Living Day and it was amazing. I haven't done many long runs due to a myriad of injuries but I feel good this morning and I'm about to give it a try. I'm even contemplating the "bonus" challenge No promises on that though.

Enjoy your workout everyone. I'll be back later to post.

Tracy
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 05:20 AM  
Sharonm
VF Supporter

I'm in, too. I did the first Press Play day myself and it is one tough workout. I've even told my Sat morn. group that they better get ready. We're adding an additional challenge. This should be fun. I didn't realize others were doing this particular one on the last Saturdays of the month. Good to know others somewhere else will be sweating right along with us.

ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Fit 4 Life
Sharonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 08:16 AM  
mf545

Welcome, all, to Press Play Saturday!!!

I'm just having my pre-Press Play coffee and I'll be getting started in a few minutes. I'll be waving at you in the workout!!

Sharon, are you the same Sharon in the I LOVE Cardio Coach Facebook group -- the one who does Cardio Coach workouts with a group at the gym? I would LOVE to do something like that! It sounds like so much fun . You should have someone take a picture of your group doing Press Play and post it on Sean's Facebook page!

The only requirement is to use it the way that gives you maximum joy.
--Ooty talking about Cardio Coach
mf545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 09:24 AM  
Sharonm
VF Supporter

Hey Michele, yep, that's me. I've thought about taking pictures one Saturday. I'd love to show Sean how much fun we have and we are literally a sweaty mess at the end. This morning was no exception. Adding that challenge from 6 was awesome.

ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Fit 4 Life
Sharonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 11:07 AM  
mf545

WOO HOO!!! That was really fun! I never think I'll be able to do the bonus challenge but I always manage to find the energy for it somewhere, and the feeling of community with the other Press Players is so motivating and inspiring.

The 3rd challenge from Vol 6 is a really good one to add on. It's short and it's got so much energy! I love it when you hear a voice in the background shouting "GO! GO! GO! GO!". It gets me fired up every time!

Sharon, I hope you'll join us again next month... and find someone to take a picture. That would be so cool!

We've already chosen a bonus challenge for next month -- from Vol 6 again, the sprints in challenge 2. Sean is going to decide on our challenge for the December workout!!!

The only requirement is to use it the way that gives you maximum joy.
--Ooty talking about Cardio Coach
mf545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 11:14 AM  
KayB
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting about Press Play Saturdays! I joined in this morning and did the whole darn thing! I replayed the final cool down because I like the music so much. Great workout!
KayB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 05:02 PM  
TracyQ

It was great. I ended up running 7 miles something that I haven't done in a very long time. I didn't know if I had it in me but Press Play is just so darn motivating there's no way I could stop.

Thanks for letting us know about this Michele.

If you see Ooty around the Cardio Coach site tell her TracyQ (from Boston) said hello. I haven't "talked" to her in a long time.

Tracy
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-08, 11:12 PM  
catwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf545
WOO HOO!!! That was really fun!
You can say that again, Michele! Thanks so very much for getting this going on VF. Like Sharon, I didn't know others were doing this regularly. I hadn't done it in the entirety since the original day. I am so PUMPED UP right now. To all of you who did this today - let's Bring it On! -Kelly
Old 10-26-08, 09:27 AM  
Flutterby

I am so proud of myself! Not only did I impress myself by getting through all 6 challenges successfully, but I think I also showed up that younger guy next to me at the gym who was huffing so much after only a ten minute jog (if that)! Whoo hoo...take that boy-who-is-probably-ten-years-younger-then-me (I'm 30, btw or will be in two weeks) !

I really didn't think I would be able to do all the challenges since I ran CC3 the day before, and my legs were protesting then. Made it through CCPP perfectly fine, and felt like I could even do another challenge if I had to (I'm a masochist...what can I say? ) I'm, of course, a little sore today! Also, here's a tip: Don't run an hour plus long workout then proceed to spent the next 6-7 hours walking around an extremely HUGE mall in boots! Oh, my poor legs! Bwa ha ha!

I'm looking forward to doing this workout with y'all every month now! Love it!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" -Adam Savage

"The fact that we are so different is our strength." - Jamie Hyneman
Flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cardio coach, digital, mp3 workouts