Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-29-05, 08:54 AM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Red face

Thanks Patti !!!
I already gěhave the FP..don't know if it is worth to have just an embellished copy of those for me since I don't use them that much !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti S.
The Kickbutts are pretty much re-makes of the six older FitPrimes of the same name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I read that Anna said that some of the sequencing is different but that the Kickbutts are basically "cut from the same cloth" as the old FP's.
Old 01-29-05, 09:05 AM  
stephanie_932

Okay........I'm a total idiot.........but I thought I would go back and pre-view all the clips again (I'm obsessed it seems....lol) and I noticed for the first time in "Strong Bear" that the girl in the back is modifying w/ gallon water jugs, and just a regular stool. What a great thing to include for those that don't have all the weights, etc. oh, I'm liking these even moreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Now I'll have to go back and preview another time to see what else I missed.......lol

~Stephanie~
stephanie_932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-05, 09:40 AM  
DI431

I wanted these since the first clips were shown. I love the original Firms, I can't wait, I ordered all 12.
DI431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-05, 09:50 AM  
Michelle Easton

So great that there are clips!

I'll buy these DVDs sight without viewing the clips, though. I planned to buy them as soon as I heard about them. I'm so glad that nice sets and high production values are back in Anna Benson's work. Although I like many of the Goodtimes Firms and the past FitPrimes, there's no question that I miss the old Firm workouts.
Michelle Easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-05, 10:43 AM  
belle411

Thumbs up

I think the clips are great, and I love the look of the site, but I don't think I'll be buying the KB series b/c I already have all the FPs. The new FPs are more tempting, esp. at that price, but I'm not sure I want all 6 right now. We'll see though.

I hope that Anna will use some of these leads again in her next series of w/os. I started a thread asking for more rebounding ones. Wouldn't a rebounding series of w/os be GREAT???
belle411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-05, 10:43 AM  
Kyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baballou
There is also an article on the forum (under "fitness nuggets") that addresses the "mishmash" comments voiced here at videofitness. today is a happy day!
Ha! I'll have to look this up, as I consider the Fitprimes mishmash squared. I watched a couple of the clips out of curiousity, and had a chuckle over one of the instructors doing what looked like a half tallbox plie squat with some overhead, backarcing shoulder or pec move with a dumbbell, while holding what looks like a body bar for support. Um, yeah. I'll take a pass on these.

Still, as someone said, one person's mishmash is another person's variety and boredom reliever, so I hope people enjoy these!

Certified Bulletproof Athlete
Kyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-05, 01:39 PM  
rita

Wishing for Tracy in place of Keli

Seeing the clips made me feel nostalgic about the old Firms; however, I am still on a fence about ordering.

I couldn't help but visualise Tracy in place of Keli while watching the clips. Keli is a good instructor, but she just doesn't seem to be fitting in these type w/os. It is perventing me from ordering, I am afraid that this little peculiarity will continue to annoy me and I will not use those w/os.
rita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime, tamela hastie, whfn