Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-05, 11:28 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P.
I'm happy they're finally getting off the ground, but I do wish they would have remembered their loyal Fitprimers by giving them the heads up on their website before the first infomercial airing.
FitPrime gives me the creeps!

I don't think that FP has ever given their loyal fans any kind of special treatment. Just the honor of taking their money way in advance for stuff that isn't even made yet.

At least George Foreman had his workouts available before anyone has even seen the infomercial.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 11:52 AM  
antbuko

Maybe some of the infomercial marketeers mandate hush-hushedness prior to the launch of the infomercial. Karen Voight & Guthy Renker won't even answer anyone's inquiries about Karen's infomercial project.

I'm glad to see Keli Roberts in some of the workouts.

I hope these are quality DVDs that don't cease and desist at random. Was it the Fitprime DVDs that did this or am I confusing these with TLPs? And I hope they're not DVD-R.

Last edited by antbuko; 01-03-05 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typo - firprime instead of fitprime
antbuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 12:20 PM  
Messe

It's my understanding that Anna isn't involved in the business end of WHFN (and in fact isn't one of the partners in the company), so it's not surprising that she wouldn't have posted an infomercial schedule.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 12:27 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeakie
Her sister is isn't she?

I guess they never talk about the business then.
Yes, Cynthia is one of the partners. And it's certainly possible that they don't talk about the business end of things since Anna's not a partner.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 12:48 PM  
Conni

I can't believe I am saying this but....I am agreeing with Alta!

Fitprime can dress themselves up all they want, they are still the same horse as they have always been. Even Keli Roberts looks like one of "them" now....

I am with you Alta, this organization gives me the creeps too!
Old 01-03-05, 12:56 PM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Now I know how truly out of the fitness loop I am. I honestly thought Fit Prime went out of business a long time ago. I'm weirded out by Keli Roberts doing workouts for them. Why would someone with as much credibility of her own as a solo instructor need to "join up" with Fit Prime? Very strange.

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 01:03 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conni
I can't believe I am saying this but....I am agreeing with Alta!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 01:58 PM  
Davida

I choose to think Anna is good and honest at heart, just inept as a business person. Hopefully those handling the business end will play it straight. I'm going to wait, however, until these workouts are actually in someone's hands, especially since I already ordered Cathe's and Kathy's. By March I may be ready for something new and then I'll check these out. I saw the clip a while back and I loved the new set, so I know I'll want to own some of them eventually.

Davida
Davida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 02:46 PM  
isa

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko

I hope these are quality DVDs that don't cease and desist at random. Was it the Fitprime DVDs that did this or am I confusing these with TLPs? And I hope they're not DVD-R.
Yes, you´re confused with TLP! Fitprimes are not DVD-R.
isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-05, 03:26 PM  
Conni

Okay, Okay, Alta..

Seriously, who is the robot impersonating Keli and what did they do with the real one?

Tags
fitprime, keli roberts