Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-05, 08:34 PM  
Tamantha

I taped the infomercial. I just went back and watched it so I could answer your questions.

They are Fit Prime workouts that can be done by Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced exercisers. Some of the "catch" phrases are: Non Dominate Training, Functional Fitness, Better Science better results. They are supposed to be low impact workouts.

They are the Fit Prime Total Fitness System. They promise that you will see results in just 6 workouts. Workouts are Weights + Cardio + Yoga

"Pump" - slow and heavy. It cross trains with "Lean" - fast and light.

"Metaboost" - reduces age related muscle loss turning your body into a calorie burning machine. It cross trains with "Flex Posture" - yoga blend, gives you youthful confidence and flexibility.

The two "bonus - free" workouts are "Upper Body Burn" - to sculp arms, shoulders, chest and back. It cross trains with "Lower Body Burn" - to quickly chisel fat free hips, thighs and core.

You also get a training calendar and 2 months free membership to the Women's Fitness Network Forum.

Equipment that I saw used: 14 in. fanny lifter (looks more like the original wooden Firm one), dowel, mat, yoga blocks and weights.

Jayne Poteet, Heidi Tanner and Keli Roberts were in the infomercial as well as Anna and Cynthia Benson. The phone number is 1-800-945-2112 and the price is 2 payments of $34.99.

I hope this helps.

Tammy
Tamantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 08:45 PM  
fit tish

Talking thanks so much for posting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamantha
I taped the infomercial. I just went back and watched it so I could answer your questions.

They are Fit Prime workouts that can be done by Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced exercisers. Some of the "catch" phrases are: Non Dominate Training, Functional Fitness, Better Science better results. They are supposed to be low impact workouts.

They are the Fit Prime Total Fitness System. They promise that you will see results in just 6 workouts. Workouts are Weights + Cardio + Yoga

"Pump" - slow and heavy. It cross trains with "Lean" - fast and light.

"Metaboost" - reduces age related muscle loss turning your body into a calorie burning machine. It cross trains with "Flex Posture" - yoga blend, gives you youthful confidence and flexibility.

The two "bonus - free" workouts are "Upper Body Burn" - to sculp arms, shoulders, chest and back. It cross trains with "Lower Body Burn" - to quickly chisel fat free hips, thighs and core.

You also get a training calendar and 2 months free membership to the Women's Fitness Network Forum.

Equipment that I saw used: 14 in. fanny lifter (looks more like the original wooden Firm one), dowel, mat, yoga blocks and weights.

Jayne Poteet, Heidi Tanner and Keli Roberts were in the infomercial as well as Anna and Cynthia Benson. The phone number is 1-800-945-2112 and the price is 2 payments of $34.99.

I hope this helps.

Tammy

fit tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 08:52 PM  
Mandy

Thankyou for the update!

The covers look fantastic! I've always wanted a Firm type workout led by Keli Roberts.
Old 01-02-05, 08:57 PM  
fit tish

Question what level are

the workouts? TIA
Old 01-02-05, 09:02 PM  
Tamantha

They are saying what the Firm infomercials said. They say they can be used by beginners (they can use no weights), intermediates and advanced (they can use heavier weights). My guess is that they have somebody demonstrating the moves for beginners like the Firm tapes do.

Tammy
Tamantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 09:04 PM  
Suzette
VF Supporter

Thanks Tammy!
Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 09:05 PM  
fit tish

Thumbs up thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamantha
They are saying what the Firm infomercials said. They say they can be used by beginners (they can use no weights), intermediates and advanced (they can use heavier weights). My guess is that they have somebody demonstrating the moves for beginners like the Firm tapes do.

Tammy

Old 01-02-05, 09:22 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

I just came back from the website, which still looks like it is under construction. The FitPrime workouts will ship in February and the Kickbutt workouts will ship in March. Who is Melissa Grill? She is the instructor on one of the FitPrime workouts.

I'm guessing Push Pull is the former From the Ground Up.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 09:38 PM  
bobbisey

Clips?

Are there clips for these anywhere on the internet?
TIA
Bobbi
bobbisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-05, 10:29 PM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

I've always enjoyed....

Keli Roberts and she looks awesome on the covers! Uh-oh ...... If these are Good Times (are they?) maybe they'll eventually go retail! One can always hope, right?
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime, keli roberts