Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-27-21, 02:10 PM  
Nelly G

Mindy Mylrea Question

Does anyone has the Gliding Master Training DVD of Mindy Mylrea?
Look at
https://www.savvierfitness.com/gliding_dvds.php

I have the basic 3 dvds (Ultimate Buns & Leg Workout, Total Body Sculpting, Fat Burning Cardio ) of Mindy belonging with the gliders and Gliding Extreme, Booty Beautiful Sculpt And Tone Your Lower Body by Keli Robers. I also have other dvds of Mindy where she use it.
Do you have other dvds with gliding of Mindy that are better or do you know the Master Training dvd. I have giding dvds of Cathe.

Please tell me what you think/ your opinion.

Thanks
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 08:08 AM  
samantha-kitty

a few more titles

I can't offer any information about the Gliding Master Training DVD other than, from the description, it appears to be instructor training disk and not a follow along workout.

In the same series as the basic 3 disk set with Mindy are 2 more stand alone disks: Cardio Blast (30 min) and Absolutely Abs (I don't have this one but "you might also like" sales pitch blurb on the back of my Cardio Blast disk describes this as "3 separate ab toning workouts" so probably 30 min or so total).

Mindy also has Total Body Double G Workout under the Gliding label which is ~50 min with medicine ball and gliders. This has the same "professional series" additional label as Keli's Booty Beautiful.

Two more under "Gliding professional series" label by Shannon Fable: Gliding Triple Threat: Buns, Arms & Abs (50 min) and Gliding Graceful (55 min fusion style workout). Shannon (of several Balletone DVDs) is an excellent instructor.
samantha-kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 12:24 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Look at

I have the basic 3 dvds (Ultimate Buns & Leg Workout, Total Body Sculpting, Fat Burning Cardio ) of Mindy belonging with the gliders and Gliding Extreme, Booty Beautiful Sculpt And Tone Your Lower Body by Keli Robers. I also have other dvds of Mindy where she use it.
Do you have other dvds with gliding of Mindy that are better or do you know the Master Training dvd. I have giding dvds of Cathe.

Thanks
I haven't been on FV for years but it's something that I come back and I see Gliding Discs questions. I would have never thought to ask about them here.

Any way, thanks for bringing them up.. I just bought some last week and was looking for ways to use them.. I know they work your adductors and that's what I want.. Excited again.. Yea. thank you. If there are others to look at please let me know, you tube can also be included. <3

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 12:43 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Look at

Thanks
in reference to your named videos.. are these the same ones you have?
https://www.amazon.com/Gliding-Hardw...vies-tv&sr=1-9

~~~Cheryl

Old 07-28-21, 05:04 PM  
samantha-kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
in reference to your named videos.. are these the same ones you have?
https://www.amazon.com/Gliding-Hardw...vies-tv&sr=1-9
The Savvier brand gliding discs come in 2 versions: for hardwood floors (the Amazon listing you linked) and for carpet. Amazon also shows the discs for carpet with different downloads.

I have the original set of 3 workouts on one disk in small jewel case plus carpet disks like this ebay listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/353526332595 plus a couple of additional disks mentioned above that were sold separately and came in the usual DVD style case.

There are some other Gliding titles from Savvier in addition to those already mentioned in this thread. Some appear to be intended as instructional disks for fitness instructor and not follow along workouts per the descriptions

Mindy may also use the disks in some of her workout DVDs not under the Savvier Gliding label. But if she has titled one of her workouts with crazy/extreme/advanced, believe her!

Other instructors not affiliated with the Savvier Gliding label also have gliding disc workouts. Cathe, Barlates (youtube and DVD), and many others on youtube.
samantha-kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 05:19 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to post the discs. I thought I grabbed the link to the dvd . I have a set. Sorry to confuse you.

~~~Cheryl

Tags
gliding workouts, mindy mylrea