Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-29-16, 02:11 PM  
bayportsmom

I pre ordered and did the upper body workout today. I liked it a lot!! She alternates heavier Kettlebell moves with tiny weight barre type moves. With the warm up and cool down the workout was around 40 minutes but I was happy to have a warm up! I didn't do the cool down/stretch because I did some cardio afterwards. I'm looking forward to the lower body b
Old 03-29-16, 02:16 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayportsmom View Post
I pre ordered and did the upper body workout today. I liked it a lot!! She alternates heavier Kettlebell moves with tiny weight barre type moves. With the warm up and cool down the workout was around 40 minutes but I was happy to have a warm up! I didn't do the cool down/stretch because I did some cardio afterwards. I'm looking forward to the lower body b
Thanks for the review. The upper body wo looked awesome in Mary's clip.
Old 03-29-16, 03:00 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Thanks for the update! I'm glad you liked it! I can't wait to hear how you like the lower body wo.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 01:40 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
... did the upper body workout today. I liked it a lot!! She alternates heavier Kettlebell moves with tiny weight barre type moves. With the warm up and cool down the workout was around 40 minutes but I was happy to have a warm up! I didn't do the cool down/stretch because .....
^ This!
I swapped #s a bit, using mostly 10# KB, for the heavier moves 15#. For the arm moves I started out with 3's but had to switch out to 2's.
Overall a great workout involving KB and barre!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 01:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
^ This!
I swapped #s a bit, using mostly 10# KB, for the heavier moves 15#. For the arm moves I started out with 3's but had to switch out to 2's.
Overall a great workout involving KB and barre!
Sounds great! Thanks for the update! I want this!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 03-30-16, 01:56 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Sounds great! Thanks for the update! I want this!
No problem!
I plan on doing the LB one on Friday and will report back then!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 02:02 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
No problem!
I plan on doing the LB one on Friday and will report back then!
Thanks!! I can't wait to hear what you think on that one!

Old 03-31-16, 10:49 AM  
bayportsmom

I did the lower body workout today and LOVE IT!!! Like the upper body workout, she alternates heavy ish Kettlebell moves with a barre type pulsing move. You do 50 seconds of work with 10 seconds of rest throughout. She hits every single muscle of the legs and glutes. I'm doing a loose rotation trying to use Kettlebells for strength along with Kettlebell cardio alternating with cardio light weight workouts like ATK, Body by Simone, and Dreambody (if I can talk myself into it)
. These barre bell workouts fit in perfectly!!!
Old 03-31-16, 10:50 AM  
bayportsmom

Oh!!! She even fits in some floor work which has been an addiction of mine since I was 12 years old. Pretzels, side leg lifts, and glute bridges. 😀😀😀😘
Old 03-31-16, 11:14 AM  
ChrisS

Thank you - this looks good and I plan to order.
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, barlates body blitz, barre bell hiit, linda wooldridge, pretzel