Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-16, 12:40 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
Her buy 2 get 1 free is only for the 3.99 downloads.

I didn't get around to doing the at the wall workouts this weekend because I slept in Saturday and Sunday. I did Interval Fusion Upper and Lower cardio yesterday and her Fusion Mat Glute bridge segment yesterday. Today I did at the wall glute bridge and the outer thigh one. I felt the glute bridge one more today because I guess I was engaging more Really love this one and think it is rotation worthy. I get alot of hamstring activation with this one!
The outer thigh one was good too. I can't wait to try the other segments!
It is for DVDr's as well, or was atleast back when i ordered, but probably not for pressed DVDs

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-16, 02:54 PM  
Lorelai

Noticed this on Mary's New Products page... looks intense but awesome, especially for the bridge and side lying series (though with that, it might be hard to accomplish without facing away from the screen for one side). It looks like the wall is very supportive, is that the case or does it make it harder?

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Fus...dge-p/1181.htm

I have a small tax return coming my way, most of which will be used very practically... with the exception I think of a much needed hair appointment and a few new dvds. Linda makes them so affordable that this might have to be on my list... it's unique from anything else I own. Lots of premixes too.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-16, 11:17 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
Noticed this on Mary's New Products page... looks intense but awesome, especially for the bridge and side lying series (though with that, it might be hard to accomplish without facing away from the screen for one side). It looks like the wall is very supportive, is that the case or does it make it harder?
Linda actually switches to a new wall in some segments so her back isn't to us, but I've been able to follow along with my back to her with no problems since her cuing is so good.

The wall actually seems to make the bridges and everything harder. It's a great workout!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-16, 01:39 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi Lorelai! FYI if you are okay with downloads, you can save a few dollars buy getting the download version for about $9 USD. I thought to mention this since when I do her floor workouts, I just view them off my laptop and switching sides on the wall is easier than when using the TV I was a tough sell to the download idea, but now that I am used to it, I actually prefer them to DVDs.

I agree with Leanne that the usage of the wall actually makes it more challenging. I think it's because you're just hitting your muscles in a different way and recruiting muscles differently and it seems harder I have not tried the arm segment yet but it looks really unique.

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge