Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-16, 12:07 PM  
pharma_gal

Is she still offering buy 2 get one free on her downloads?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-16, 12:16 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Is she still offering buy 2 get one free on her downloads?
She is! To take advantage you can email her and ask her to send you a paypal invoice. FYI I tried to use the buy 2 get 1 free to get two of her download bundles and get one free, and she said it didn't work like that Just for single download purchases. That's still a great deal though. And with the currency conversion to USD, these workouts are really affordable!
Old 02-15-16, 12:22 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

LOL Ebianco!! That was a good try!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-16, 12:44 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
She is! To take advantage you can email her and ask her to send you a paypal invoice. FYI I tried to use the buy 2 get 1 free to get two of her download bundles and get one free, and she said it didn't work like that Just for single download purchases. That's still a great deal though. And with the currency conversion to USD, these workouts are really affordable!
Oh ok so it probably won't work for the fusion wall workout then?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-16, 01:23 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
If you e-mail her personally, she is always quick to get back with you and she can tell you the best way to do things. She might INCLUDE it in a deal, but it definately wouldn't be a free one, I'm sure, lol.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-16, 02:30 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
I like the looks of this workout from the clip. I don't like as much the sound quality. It sounds like it "echos" around the room. It seems like on her other workouts, she is using an "on person" mic, but maybe this one she didn't? For anyone who has done the workout, how is the sound?

Thanks!
Carrie
Like ebianco said, the echo sound isn't too bad at all -- and it's not nearly as bad as it is on Leah's BB one or on a few of Mary Helen's Ballet Beautiful DVDs. I didn't notice it much at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Hi Leanne,

I totally bought this download bundle for the wall bridge series. It also made me think of Squeeze (the wall bridge section is on the original Squeeze DVD) and agree that one is killer, and is much shorter than the Barlates version! I did the Barlates one yesterday (15 minutes) and not only was it a great glute and hamstring workout, it was also tough for my inner thighs. I just loved it! I fretted it might not be hard enough since I've been doing TONS of standing barre lately, but this was a loud message to me that mat work is so complimentary and works you differently, and I need to do it more. It prompted me to get Linda's other bridge workouts.

BTW I LOVE your reviews on Amazon! I've read tons of them and they've been very helpful so thank you!
Aw, that is so nice to hear! Thank you for the nice compliment!

That wall bridge series is definitely a killer! I did all three leg segments the other day, and was definitely feeling it all over!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-16, 02:32 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Probably not, but the whole DVD (which has five main segments, along with a warm-up and cool-down) is just about $9 US. Her workouts are such a bargain, especially when compared to something like Tonique downloads.
Old 02-15-16, 08:09 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
LOL Ebianco!! That was a good try!
LOL AsSweetAsSugar! Figured the worst she would say is no! Didn't keep me from getting the three bundles I had asked about anyway

Quote:
Aw, that is so nice to hear! Thank you for the nice compliment!

That wall bridge series is definitely a killer! I did all three leg segments the other day, and was definitely feeling it all over!
You're welcome Leanne! Thanks again for the awesome reviews! Glad you enjoyed the three leg segments, bet that was a tough sequence!

Quote:
Pharma_gal, no, I don't think it would work, but like Leanne said the download bundle is like $9 in USD. That is a very good deal for all that content. And like Jenilu said, you can always ask if there's some kind of a discount you can apply!
Old 02-16-16, 09:11 AM  
Missiscipi

Her buy 2 get 1 free is only for the 3.99 downloads.

I didn't get around to doing the at the wall workouts this weekend because I slept in Saturday and Sunday. I did Interval Fusion Upper and Lower cardio yesterday and her Fusion Mat Glute bridge segment yesterday. Today I did at the wall glute bridge and the outer thigh one. I felt the glute bridge one more today because I guess I was engaging more Really love this one and think it is rotation worthy. I get alot of hamstring activation with this one!
The outer thigh one was good too. I can't wait to try the other segments!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-16, 10:17 AM  
LeanneM

Another great bridge one is her Bridge on the Ball. I did it yesterday, and am feeling it today! It also fries the hamstrings!

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge