Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-15, 08:49 PM  
LeanneM

Thanks, AnMrsDe! I am loving her workouts, but need some better music. I may just put one of my regular Pandora stations.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-15, 09:11 PM  
horusosiris

I love Linda's workouts too. She has a nice variety of workouts and her downloads are very reasonably priced. I also very much appreciate her free youtube workouts. I always feel worked out and not wiped out by her workouts. I have had some of my best lower body results utilizing Barlates.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 04:51 AM  
mandie123

I had accidentlly ordered dvds instead of downloads,and within minutes Linda emailed me to verify!And quickly corrected it for me and offered me 2 adl free workouts! I'am very impressed and will prob order more from her in the future!
Old 11-09-15, 07:51 AM  
suzannaerin

What's the tuck factor with these? I prefer SBF's no tuck style.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 08:00 AM  
Missiscipi

Following because I have to have tucks in my workouts. Its the only thing that helps my herniated disc pain.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 08:02 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
Following because I have to have tucks in my workouts. Its the only thing that helps my herniated disc pain.
I was just sharing with a friend that the beauty of home workouts is I can tuck or not tuck and the instructor won't know it or correct me.
Old 11-09-15, 08:50 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I love Linda's workouts too. She has a nice variety of workouts and her downloads are very reasonably priced. I also very much appreciate her free youtube workouts. I always feel worked out and not wiped out by her workouts. I have had some of my best lower body results utilizing Barlates.
Horusosiris, that is awesome! Which of her lower body workouts do you think have been most effective for you?

LOL about the beauty of being able to choose if we tuck or don't tuck!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 09:36 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Horusosiris, that is awesome! Which of her lower body workouts do you think have been most effective for you?

I pretty much use Barlates for my lower body workouts (I do occasionally throw in some Cathe lower body workouts, Hamelin and Pure Barre). I have many of Linda's workouts so I rotate them each week. Honestly, I like all of them. I have seen the most improvement in the definition and muscle tone of my quads and inner thighs.

You could try: Ultimate Inner Thigh, Barre Tucks Foldovers, Micro and Iso Lower Mat, Ballet Thigh Blast, Barre and Floor Leg Raises, Ankle Weight Butt Sculptor, Cardio Interval tone 45/30, Reverse Pyramid Upper, Twisting Abs, Chiseled Core Abs. I could name lots more because I have found that all of her workouts are good.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 12:11 PM  
bfit

I love Barlates too. I got the three DVD set from Total Fitness. I've been looking for something similar to Ballet Body for a long time. Barlates is similar, but I think the instructor is bit more personable than in Ballet Body so I may even like Barlates a little bit better for that reason.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-15, 12:46 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I pretty much use Barlates for my lower body workouts (I do occasionally throw in some Cathe lower body workouts, Hamelin and Pure Barre). I have many of Linda's workouts so I rotate them each week. Honestly, I like all of them. I have seen the most improvement in the definition and muscle tone of my quads and inner thighs.

You could try: Ultimate Inner Thigh, Barre Tucks Foldovers, Micro and Iso Lower Mat, Ballet Thigh Blast, Barre and Floor Leg Raises, Ankle Weight Butt Sculptor, Cardio Interval tone 45/30, Reverse Pyramid Upper, Twisting Abs, Chiseled Core Abs. I could name lots more because I have found that all of her workouts are good.
Do you do one pretty much every day? Lower body one that is.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, barlates downloads, barlates results, linda wooldridge