Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-05-07, 08:29 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac
Beth,

I did UBB today too~and really enjoy going heavy with it too. And, I agree about Up and Down~love JAC, didn't care for the workout at all.
Cool! I have a nice bit of DOMS in my upper body today.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-09, 06:45 AM  
Dabbadooey

I just started back with these today. I did Pump with Heidi, one of my alltime favorite instructors. I also love the original fitprimes. My main workout is power yoga, but I am adding these back in also!
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-09, 07:30 AM  
MuscleGuy

I regularly do the original FitPrime Fast Cheetah and Strong Bear, both wilth Tracie Long as the instructor.

I love these workouts, especially Strong Bear (which is one of my all-time fave workouts! )

Adam
MuscleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-09, 06:34 AM  
Rhonda

I am late to the bandwagon but am wondering if there was ever a rotation for the FitPrimes?

I did weights first on Saturday and had a little doms on Sunday. This morning I did Strong Bear. I plan on following this up with Fast Cheetah tomorrow.

Also, has anyone stuck with a rotation of Fitprimes long enough to see results? I don't have them all and wondered if doing only Fitprimes will work or if I can add in some other older FIRMS.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-09, 08:36 AM  
plcm111195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am late to the bandwagon but am wondering if there was ever a rotation for the FitPrimes?

I did weights first on Saturday and had a little doms on Sunday. This morning I did Strong Bear. I plan on following this up with Fast Cheetah tomorrow.

Also, has anyone stuck with a rotation of Fitprimes long enough to see results? I don't have them all and wondered if doing only Fitprimes will work or if I can add in some other older FIRMS.

Rhonda
I haven't done these, but here are some rotations I had in a file. I don't recall the source of these.
Quote:
This used all the FitPrimes except G-Force, which I'm not sure you would substitute this as a "Cardio" (Along with Fast Cheetah and Steamin' Cardio)
or "Aerobic Weight Training with Yoga" (Along with Core First, Up & Down, From the Ground Up, Weights First, Crunch Time, and Weights, Cardio & Yoga)
The other categories were "Heavy Weight Training" (Strong Bear) and "Hip-Thigh Toning, Alignment and Posture" (Flex Posture and Floor Burn).

Week 1 Medium
Fast Cheetah
Core First
Flex Posture
Steamin' Cardio
Up & Down
Steamin' Cardio
Floor Burn

Week 2 Hard
Strong Bear
Steamin' Cardio
From the Ground Up
Strong Bear
Fast Cheetah
Weights First
Floor Burn

Week 3 light
Fast Cheetah
Floor Burn
Steamin' Cardio
W+C+Y
Fast Cheetah
Floor Burn
Rest

Week 4 Hard
Weights First
Fast Cheetah
Strong Bear
Crunch Time
Steamin' Cardio
Strong Bear
Flex Posture
and

Quote:
Rotation Guidelines:
Here's a guideline for getting the best results with FitPrime, designed for advanced exercisers. Always include at least 1 day of complete rest per week.
If you would like to decrease the intensity of this rotation, reduce cardio duration on Tuesday and Thursday to only 20 minutes of the suggested workout.
To vary the intensity of your rotation, include 2 or 3 days or rest in alternate weeks. Take rest days on Tuesday & Thursday's cardio or on Friday's floor work.

Mon - From the Ground Up, Crunch Time, Up & Down or Core First (Total Body Weights + Cardio + Yoga)

Tues - Steamin' Cardio or Fast Cheetah (Cardio)

Wed - Strong Bear (Heavy Weight Training) or Weights First (Super Hard Leg Workout)

Thurs - Rest or Steamin' Cardio or Fast Cheetah (Cardio)

Fri - Floor Burn (Floor Hips & Thighs + Yoga)

Sat - From the Ground Up, Crunch Time, Up & Down or Core First (Total Body Weights + Cardio + Yoga)

Sun - Rest
Old 08-10-09, 09:28 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by plcm111195 View Post
That's what I'm talking about! I can't wait for these new ones. I love how Kelie leads. She's so motivating to me.
I am always the last to know, about new Firms! I am a big Kelsie fan as well! These will be something to look forward too!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-09, 06:02 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfit41 View Post
I am always the last to know, about new Firms! I am a big Kelsie fan as well! These will be something to look forward too!

Sherry
Sherry - most of this thread is from 2007 and those two Kelsie workouts are already out. That's one of the bad things about reviving an old thread. I wish there were two new workouts coming out with Kelsie. She's definitely a favorite.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-09, 06:27 PM  
Arielle96

The only ones I use on a regular basis are Core First with Carissa (Love the floorwork) and Crunch Time with Susan.
Arielle96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-09, 12:31 AM  
snora

I still do them occasionally. However, I do a rebound section from G-Force almost once a week. I tack it on to cardio days - it's just plain fun!
snora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime