Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-28-05, 02:00 PM  
*pet*art*girl*
VF Supporter

I must keep away from these threads. I just ordered BOTH of these from Overstock. Eegads.

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must first set yourself on fire.”
- Reggie Leach

“A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting” - Unknown
"I caught myself cheating! Shame on me!" - Cathe
*pet*art*girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 02:05 PM  
fit tish

Talking off to overstock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweller
I must keep away from these threads. I just ordered BOTH of these from Overstock. Eegads.
fit tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 02:37 PM  
PamelaP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit tish
I have Karen's burn & firm can you tell me how she has the workouts set up on the slim physique? Is this the one with the different workout for each day?TIA
Yes, it's set up for a different workout each day (although some segments are repeated, especially the cardio) and you can also do separate segments. Slim Physique is made up of segments from Burn & Firm and another workout whose name is completely escaping me at the moment. Back in a minute after I look at the Collage site.

I'm back. The other one is Yoga Focus. Here's the description from the Collage site:

Description: "This offering ... is solid, quick paced and effective." Fit Magazine
Seven complete programs on one DVD - you get a different 30-minute workout for each day of the week. Featuring aerobics, toning and yoga/stretch, it's a complete cross-training system (with lots of variety). For example, Monday includes both cardio and lower-body toning; Thursday is all toning while Sunday is all yoga. The workouts are smoothly re-edited from segments of Karen's "Burn and Firm" and "Yoga Focus" videos (so you know the effectiveness, cuing and production quality will be up to Karen's usual high standards). Requires 2 to 5 lb. dumbbells. ©2002. (215 min.).
PamelaP is offline   Reply With Quote