Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-15, 11:21 AM  
DeepSeaSue

Linda Wooldridge (Barlates)

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but another rave about Linda can't hurt, right?

I ordered three of her workouts (downloads) the other day. On her website, it says that if you buy 2, you get 1 free. I thought that when I checked out, it would automatically deduct the cost of one of the workouts. It didn't but I didn't worry about it since they are such a bargain at only 3.99 (Australian dollars). (FYI: I later learned that to get her "bundle deals"--which are great deals--you just have to contact Linda first and tell her which workouts you want.)

Well, I guess Linda noticed that I didn't get my one workout for free so when she emailed me the downloads she told me to choose a free workout. Only she make a tiny typo and accidentally told me to choose five free workouts. I questioned whether that was accurate but Linda honoured what she had said and gave me five free workouts!

I am blown away by her generosity--not only by her standing by what she had said and giving me five free workouts but also by all the amazing free content she provides on her YouTube channel. She is quickly becoming one of my favourite instructors So if you haven't checked her out, do it!

(ETA: I also posted this in GD so check out that thread where Linda's website and YouTube channel have been linked)
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-16, 03:50 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

on ebay, she is also very, very generous, and responds really quick. so if people are reticent about buying from australia, ebay is another way you can buy from her (her ebay seller name is kratos06).

she provides discounts as well.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-16, 06:12 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
on ebay, she is also very, very generous, and responds really quick. so if people are reticent about buying from australia, ebay is another way you can buy from her (her ebay seller name is kratos06).

she provides discounts as well.
Don't hesitate to buy directly from Linda just because she is in Australia. She has fantastic customer service, responds very quickly and is extremely generous. I purchased quite a few downloads from her, and my experience has been superb with every transaction. On the other hand, I had a terrible experience buying domestically from Tracy Anderson and one or two other vendors, so don't get deterred by the fact that she's in Australia. Nowadays, it's a small world!

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge, linda wooldridge ebay