Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-16, 10:08 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I think the Fusion mat DVD is a gem! It's different from her free workouts. The sequences are longer so you really feel it. I'm happy to support Linda by buying some of her dvds too. She has been so generous with her free videos .

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-16, 10:56 AM  
Missiscipi

The fusion mat glute bridge segment is extremely effective. I do it almost every day (if I don't do that one then I do her regular glute bridge one or glute on stability ball one). My butt doesn't even look like my butt to me anymore lol, in a good way!! It is lifting and rounding out. I'm happy because I have been looking for the magic bullet for years in regards to my butt.

Regina, my inner thighs and quads are looking good as well
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 09:05 AM  
jjarboe

Linda is a gem! She is also very gracious. I sent her an email to tell her how much I loved her work and she responded to me in less than 24 hours with a very nice message.

I would like to thank the person on here ( I can't remember the name) that introduced us to Barlates. I am loving these workouts!
jjarboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-16, 09:55 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Is all her stuff intermediate, or is some of it advanced? I keep hearing how challenging she is, but also that she firmly in the intermediate category.

Thank you so much!
Old 01-31-16, 10:04 AM  
desie

I find that some workouts, what Linda labels intermediate is actually high intermediate. I don't think that many are advanced, because I can't do advanced barre from instructors like Leah Serago Ballet Body, especially the micro pulse movements, but I never feel defeated by a Barlates workout. Starts off easy, goes for several variations on a move, and I feel the burn and the quiver but I am always able to do it. If I want to do more, I just keep going with another segment.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-16, 10:18 AM  
prettyinpink

I have a bunch of downloads and I think overall they are intermediate. But higher intermediate as desire said.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, barlates downloads, barlates results