Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-08, 06:43 PM  
Baballou

Quote:
If you'll check my earlier post, you'll see that I was referring to the original FP Strong Bear,
I was too.

Quote:
DISCLOSURE: I DO NOT have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. However, I would be more than happy to have such a relationship, especially if it involves free videos!.
Baballou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-08, 09:08 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Baballou, I think there's confusion because you referred to it as KickButt Strong Bear.

I sort of like the WHFN workouts and sort of don't. At first I was wowed by the beautiful set and colors, but the flashy cymbals and 'ta-da!' poses feel smug to me and interfere with my enjoyment. (Much more so than the Firm classics, which funnily enough I find amusing and endearing.) I have some of the original FitPrimes and, while they're not as technically 'perfect', I really like their one-on-one aspect, the moves are challenging and the music just as good (if not the same). And - I know this is very subjective - they feel more relaxed and down-to-earth. Humbler somehow. Maybe that's an oxymoron for an Anna Benson workout.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-08, 09:17 PM  
annetteb

Speaking of which....if you get a chance to get Indeprime, it is a tough workout. I was pleasantly surprised that it kicked my quads into DOMS. In case your mind wondered, no I didn't do the smart bells or balls or whatever they are called.

I do have a blow wedge not the one in black or the one like Anna. Next time I'll try it on TF. It is a mixture of "Just Right", yoga and weights. That is the only way I could explain it.

Anna teaches just the way she potrays in her videos. I had the opportunity to take 2 classes at Fitprime in Columbia.

Also, while we are on this subject, do you know if Anna is teaching in St.Matthews? She dedicates Indeprime to both St. Matthews and Columbia.
Old 01-10-08, 09:31 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Thanks for the tip, Annette. I'll probably try it. I have the FitPrime Mix 'n' Match dvd which has From the Ground Up, Crunch Time and parts of Anna's Just Right and I like the bits with Anna in it. I'll always have a soft spot for her.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime, strong bear