Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-11-22, 09:53 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 10,009 (I did some extra walking in place to get to my 10,000 step goal)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 05:13 PM  
seabliss

Today I did three Blogilates workouts: Plie Squat Challenge, Toned Thighs, and 12 Minutes to Toned Thighs. And I got a lot of steps.

Diana, my niece is doing ok; thanks for asking! She's started med school. She is still having some effects from Covid but is much better.

Lynn, hoping you and your class remain healthy!

Cynthia, glad you are feeling better. I hope this testing business is resolved soon!

We are almost finished setting up the studio. Finally got the main keyboard set up again. I was really missing being able to play, so it was great to play today. Still no news on getting the piano moved in, but hopefully soon.
Old 08-11-22, 05:45 PM  
lynnf

Finally got in a workout: barre 3 45 minutes. I may be getting my sea legs in the schedule. It was a scary morning as another student wrote sick in the am and we thought it might be another case of Covid, so the fear was there might be an epidemic in the class. But she tested and only had a cold! So we Zoomed her into class and she might be able to come tomorrow and we may all survive the first week with only one student down and out.

Cynthia, glad you are feeling better.

Diana, hope your DH gets his results back soon and that all is well with him.

Cheryl, glad your niece is doing better and has been able to start med school ok. Also good that the studio is coming along. Hope the piano resolves soon.

Diana, are you still getting out walking in the pm or can you do more in the daytime? How are your church members doing recovering from their Covid cases?
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 09:21 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Good news all around.

Check-in: Suzanne Bowen's Flat Belly Barre.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 09:48 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cheryl I'm glad to hear your niece is doing ok and everything is coming together for your studio.

Lynn I have been walking in the evening. It's too hot and too much sun to walk during the day. Next week will be a challenge since we will have a special guest speaker every day. Everyone is starting to improve. We had service last night but there wasn't many people there. I hoping everything will calm down with the class. Hang in there.

Cynthia Glad you are feeling better.

No workout to report. I had a hair appointment and we went out for dinner.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 08-12-22, 09:35 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps from yesterday: 5,095

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 08-12-22, 03:46 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: 45 min. lap swim. Decided I need to vary my workouts to be careful of my knees. Swimming is great for them but does nothing for bone strength. I love barre, but every day is not good for my knees.
Old 08-12-22, 07:39 PM  
lynnf

Just when it looked like I was safely through the week DH came in positive for Covid. I tested negative, but the doctor thought I might still have it or get it, so I got on Paxlovid. The doctor says if I am still without symptoms I could go back to teaching in person on Tuesday, but class on Monday needs to be on Zoom, since I am in close contact with a Covid positive person. Hopefully I will stay asymptomatic. DH is pretty sick with flu-like symptoms but he is on Paxlovid too and hopefully will feel better soon.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-22, 08:04 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, hoping you stay covid-free and that your DH recovers soon.

DD and I had covid months apart. I was sick in January & she stayed negative. She was sick recently (a month or 2 ago) and I stayed negative. We didn't isolate from each other or mask at home.
Old 08-12-22, 10:04 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Lynn I'm sorry about your DH being covid +. Hopefully he recovers quickly. I can't remember, is this a first time for him?

Cynthia Do you feel you are fully recovered or do you still have side effects? I know of a lady who is just getting over it and has zero energy. Another couple is getting over it and their main issue was runny nose. It seems everyone is different.

Waving Hi to Cheryl.

Check-In: Shopping for the Blessing Box and 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana