Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-05, 02:16 AM  
Videophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
I have the SimCycle, too, and although I don't use it often, it seems well-made.Susan
Thanks. I went to a store that sells a similar cycle and it seems well made also. I'm still up in the air as to whether I'll get one, but I think I might. It would be better than nothing.

Nancy
Videophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 03:37 AM  
Videophile

I caved

Well I wound up with a Brookstone mini cycle. Very well made and I do get a better range of motion than I thought I would. I only tried it for five minutes tonight but the resistance is good and I really felt it in my legs and stomach and I had no trouble getting the ol' ticker going. The nice part is if you lie down instead of sit on a chair, it works your abs more.

Thanks for your input. Especially Susan and lalavanb for letting me know these things work. I can now get a little extra workout but still sit on my butt after rebounding and stair climbing.

ETA:The following photo is a different brand than mine, but it looks just the same.

http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/d4/bb/de_1_b.JPG

Nancy
Videophile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mini bike, under desk cycle