Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-21, 11:30 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
This is my guess exactly! 2 workouts should be nothing for them to edit and send to replicator so I am thinking she is waiting to see when they have enough shipment of equipment to go along with them.

P.S. Now since these were filmed for her new "equipment", I am wondering if this is all we'll see from her this year. It might be possible she will film something else non related to all this and have her normal preorders as usual. (hasn't she done that before?)
Didn’t Cathe do something like this with the series that came with the small step, Total Cardio Step & Low Impact Step? She then released some advanced/intermediate versions of those workouts? Anyway, wow, if Cathe only does these 2 workouts in 2021 I’m sure she’ll get sick of us Catheletes bugging her about new workouts.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-21, 11:58 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Didn’t Cathe do something like this with the series that came with the small step, Total Cardio Step & Low Impact Step? She then released some advanced/intermediate versions of those workouts? Anyway, wow, if Cathe only does these 2 workouts in 2021 I’m sure she’ll get sick of us Catheletes bugging her about new workouts.
In 2016, Cathe released the updated Fit Tower (previously the Turbo Tower) with three beginner-ish workouts and stuff that came with it. (I already had the Turbo Tower and had no interest in the workouts so didn't purchase). You could only buy the Fit Tower and special DVDs from the special Fit Tower website. That same year (2016) Cathe released the Strong & Sweaty series.

In 2017, Cathe released three more advanced DVDs that utilized the Fit Tower (Total Body, Boot Camp, and Legs, Glutes & Core) which you could/can buy via the regular Cathe website along with her other workout dvds. That same year (2017) Cathe released the Fit Split series.

So there's hope?

I do not have a great memory but I was able to look this up from my archived Cathe emails and the Cathe Compendium.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-21, 12:07 PM  
fanofladyvols

Way to go, adawn!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-21, 12:41 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Way to go, adawn!
Ditto! I had completely forgotten about those FT workouts! There is hope! Thank you!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-21, 01:05 PM  
red1013

These look great, I'm definitely ordering. I look forward to further explanation about the bands.
Old 04-21-21, 06:29 AM  
Rhonda

Cathe mentioned on FB that they are waiting on the bands which are coming from China. so it doesn't surprise me that she gave a 2-3 month window.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-21, 12:39 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Cathe mentioned on FB that they are waiting on the bands which are coming from China. so it doesn't surprise me that she gave a 2-3 month window.
I was just going to post the same. I figured that was the delay.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-21, 03:33 AM  
Elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
She has done several Ironman events. Quite an amazing athlete!

Erica
Ahh, that explains it!
💪💪 🤸
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 04:25 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

On facebook Cathe posted that information on presale for the new loop workouts will be on April 28th in newsletter and on facebook.
Hopefully it will be the same day.
Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-21, 04:30 PM  
fanofladyvols

WOOHOOO!!

Thanks for relaying the Facebook post!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment