Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-17-21, 04:56 PM  
Gams

Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits All Time Favorites

I don’t know how I missed this but just saw it on Mary’s site and ordered because I really like the music and it looks like it might be a little different than the other Walk to the Hits. Anyone else have this and what do you think?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-21, 05:43 PM  
Vantreesta

I think I missed it too! The clip doesn't look familiar. Of course, I am notorious for having a ton of workouts so it's possible I have it! I see Mary is out of stock now.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-21, 06:20 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

it's been a while since i have done that workout, but there were 2 other "walk to the hits" released around the same time. last year, these workouts were priced sky-high due to the pandemic.

i liked this trio of "walk to the hits" (WTTH) because of the cheery setting, the upbeat cast, and the fun music. if you can, get the other 2.

incidentally, Mary's site had this in the Going Going Gone category, and Mary has very few Leslie titles for purchase. you can get the WTTH series from Amazon and Ebay. Collage has WTTH Party Songs and Radio Remixes.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-21, 06:32 PM  
Mickey12

Gams I like this one. Like Bzar said, the set is really cheery, the cast is large and upbeat and the music is fun. My notes on the back of the DVD say "less intense than the other Hiit walks, but it's longer." "Very short hiit segments" and "Twist party is fun."
Old 02-17-21, 07:51 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

One left in stock (supposedly) at Amazon and it’s 50 bucks!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-21, 07:58 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
One left in stock (supposedly) at Amazon and it’s 50 bucks!
Yikes!

I have the other two for sure, but if I'm missing this one I guess I'll be watching for it at the thrift store!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 02-18-21, 02:05 PM  
Vantreesta

Just checked and I do not have this one! Will have to be on the lookout now. Thanks, Gams!

Old 02-19-21, 02:25 PM  
Vantreesta

Well this is weird. I just found this on my shelf! That means my spreadsheet is not complete like I thought it was. Argh. I wonder if I've bought duplicates bc they weren't on the sheet where I check to see what I have. Well, at least I have this and am fixing to do at least part of it!

Old 02-19-21, 04:20 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Well this is weird. I just found this on my shelf! That means my spreadsheet is not complete like I thought it was. Argh. I wonder if I've bought duplicates bc they weren't on the sheet where I check to see what I have. Well, at least I have this and am fixing to do at least part of it!
LOL. before i replied earlier, i checked my spreadsheet to see if i had it. when that series came out, i had assumed that there were only 2, but later on, i found out there were 3. two of the covers look similar, which was probably why i thought i owned all that were available. both were sold in Sam's and probably Costco, so i ran back to get whichever one i was missing.

EDITED to add: Party Songs and All Time Favorites covers are similar-looking with their orange/yellow background, and Radio Mixes looks different with its blue background on its cover.

i can safely say that the Leslie section in my spreadsheet is up-to-date. same goes for The Firm, KCM, Rodney Yee, and CS, of the instructors with whom i own many of their workouts. i even have a separate list, by instructor, of the ones on my wishlist, by alpha and year, in case i see something in the thrift store or on sale at Mary's.

Keeping both an inventory sheet and a wishlist sheet helps save time. my wishlist sheet has comments that i read from other VFers, and some of my own thoughts, so that if a good deal comes up, i can re-check my sheet.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-21, 04:25 PM  
Vantreesta

That's a good idea to have a wish list like that, Jeannine. I'm not always good at updating, though. I had made a little list of some I have on VHS that I wanted to get on DVD. Unfortunately, I didn't always cross them off after finding them at thrift stores and I think I bought some of them 2 or 3 times! Luckily they were all cheap. I just have one spreadsheet and sort or search however I want.

Tags
leslie, leslie sansone, walk to the hits