Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-20, 12:52 PM  
loverly7

talk to me about Tracy Anderson Online Studio

Please tell me about Tracy Anderson Online Studio / TA Online Studio. https://tracyanderson.com/online-studio/

What are you thoughts on her workouts? Is there good music? I'm so curious about this, but my eyes boggled out of my head when I saw the price. If it was really worth it I might consider it, but I have to think hard about it. Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance!
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-20, 09:46 AM  
deineira

I haven't been a member for almost 9 months, but I had a subscription for a few months last year, and I doubt it's changed any since then.
If you are a TA fan, then this a great subscription. It brings studio quality classes into your home (although you don't have all the apparatus of the studio, I think the videos are curated accordingly). The workouts change every week, and there are beginner, intermediate and advanced cardio and muscular structure workouts posted, I think for the week, although I can't remember. I do remember that it's very well laid out and you don't really have to do any thinking or planning. Just show up and workout. Each week there is a tutorial posted for the dance cardio so that you can practice on your own and not spend workout time learning the moves, which is awesome. It makes those workouts way more efficient and takes away one of the issues I always have with dance cardio workouts - so much time learning moves that the workout doesn't flow that well or keep your heart rate as high as it could be.

Not all classes are taught by Tracy but she makes a lot of appearances so you do get to workout with her, as well as other excellent trainers. Camera angles are also good. Music is excellent.

If you like TA and can afford it, this is an excellent subscription. If you're not much of a TA fan, I don't think you'll find much here to like.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-20, 04:42 PM  
loverly7

Thanks so much for the information. This is very helpful.
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-20, 11:17 AM  
TinaS

I have been curious about this too. I started doing Tracy's workouts for the first time about 2 months ago and am kind of hooked. They are definitely different from anything else I've done but I am seeing results and want to do more. I believe they offer a free trial period if you want to check it out then decide. The website is a little confusing to me but that may be because I'm new to her workouts.

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-20, 11:04 AM  
leigh1673

I tried the free 2 week trial this spring and enjoyed it. I only did the 30 minute beginner workouts, and they were still quite challenging. Some of her songs are not exactly my "style" but they do flow well with the music.

It's just so dang expensive and I couldn't justify the costs, so I did cancel once my 2 weeks were up. If I were to suddenly find myself with oodles of cash, though, I'd probably subscribe again!

Hopefully she is still offering the 2 free weeks so you can try it out for yourself!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracy anderson, tracy anderson streaming