Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-12-20, 04:12 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Collage is a 3rd party vendor for Walmart.com

i bought a new video thru Walmart's online store. i bought it from Walmart because the cost was lower than other vendors, including Collage, when factoring in shipping. the name of the vendor was "C Valu Videos."

i was therefore surprised when i looked at the return address on the label as "Collage Videos" in Pompton Plains NJ. in hindsight, i also avoided Collage's $25 threshold needed for free shipping, and even a higher shipping cost of $3.49 if you spend <$25 at Collage. shipping on this purchase was $1.26 for first class.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 04:30 PM  
bubbles76

Wow, thanks for the insight! I didn't know that. I knew they were a third party vendor on eBay and Amazon, but not Walmart.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 04:31 PM  
Gams

Now you have to tell us what you bought?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 04:53 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Agreed!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-20, 04:55 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Wow, thanks for the insight! I didn't know that. I knew they were a third party vendor on eBay and Amazon, but not Walmart.
do they sell using "C Valu Videos" as their name?

Quote:
where is the ashamed smiley?

Scott Cole's Disco Dojo!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 07-12-20, 06:08 PM  
Gams

I was gong to order that, but couldn’t get my order to go through online and when I called Collage there was just a recording saying to leave a message and they would call you back. I left a message, but they never called me back. Guess I should look at Walmart online.b
Old 07-12-20, 06:19 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
I was gong to order that, but couldn’t get my order to go through online and when I called Collage there was just a recording saying to leave a message and they would call you back. I left a message, but they never called me back. Guess I should look at Walmart online.b
the interesting thing is that the listing showed up when searching on Google. i wanted to see if other vendors were carrying it, basically.

were you really going to order Disco Dojo? by the way, it's a silver back DVD. i was concerned it would be a purple-back because Mary sells it as a download, and Collage sells it as a DVD. lately, many vendors have no mention of DVD-R in their listings. for example, Collage sells Joyce Vedral DVDs, however, they're purple-back.

Old 07-12-20, 06:37 PM  
Gams

I just went to order it at Walmart.cm, but it’s not showing the lock at the top of the page when I go to check out. Should I be concerned?
Old 07-13-20, 12:18 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
I just went to order it at Walmart.cm, but it’s not showing the lock at the top of the page when I go to check out. Should I be concerned?
i have a lock on mine - i just went to check after i read your question.

I've used their site before for ordering photos, and I've never had any issues.

this is the link i used:
https://www.walmart.com/

also, when i google just "Walmart" the results have a green check next to it from my Norton security check, which means it's safe.

also, make sure that you have "https" at the front of the web address.

Tags
collage, collage video, collagevideo, walmart