Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-17, 04:54 PM  
TinaT

Quote:
Four is obviously not enough though as I am sure with all my firms, fitprimes and Tracie longs, I can more likely probably count at least 40 in my collection.
Me too! I have 26 remastered FIRMs. All the Fitprime/Kickbutts + compilations, and most of Tracie Long's. I would like a few more. I'm now compiling a list of all cardio, lower body, upper body, total body routines and creating my own rotation based on what I have. The variety should keep me from getting bored for sure.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-17, 05:03 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Me too! I have 26 remastered FIRMs. All the Fitprime/Kickbutts + compilations, and most of Tracie Long's. I would like a few more. I'm now compiling a list of all cardio, lower body, upper body, total body routines and creating my own rotation based on what I have. The variety should keep me from getting bored for sure.
are you in a Firm check in?

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-17, 05:10 PM  
TinaT

Carla ~ I am not a part of any check in. I've tried to do those and fail miserably. I'm not exactly sure why I don't do well participating in them.
Old 03-28-17, 05:00 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
I might give up all my firms except these,

Firm cardio
Maximum body shaping
Time crunch volume 4
Firm volume 2 janet.

Don't want to give up any but would survive on these 4
I used to have over 40 Firms (all eras), probably close to 50 and it got to be too much after a while. I had to unload some, they seem to have the same exercises (mostly), just a different lead, cast, music and outfits. I think I have whittled down to 15-20 favorites and have not had more than that amount for 10 years. Right now I have 12. It's possible I may pick up a few before they disappear but so far I have not caved. They are ones that I have already had and unloaded before so I am unsure if I really need them that badly.

The ones I have had for 10-15 years and have held onto the whole time are the only ones I really need. Plus I have a few Tracie Longs and WHFN I can rotate in there too.

But I don't use the Firm exclusively anymore either, for those who do, then yes they would probably want more than that. But I am one who gets overwhelmed with too many videos.

Just offering a different take.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 05:53 AM  
Carol K

True, I have over a 100, but the FIRM and BeMax are all I do. Even with over a 100, I don't have most of the compilations, Basics and retail kits packaged with equipment.
Old 03-28-17, 08:57 AM  
TinaT

Going back to using the Firm exclusively over the last 4 weeks, has really brought out my weak areas. My lunges and dips SUCK! I am determined to regain the strength and balance that it takes to do them. Those were my go-to move at one time.

I get the whole too many videos can be overwhelming. I feel that way with too many methods. Too many different methods causes me to do nothing. So I'm sticking to AWT for a good long time.
Old 03-28-17, 01:01 PM  
deineira

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Going back to using the Firm exclusively over the last 4 weeks, has really brought out my weak areas. My lunges and dips SUCK! I am determined to regain the strength and balance that it takes to do them. Those were my go-to move at one time.

I get the whole too many videos can be overwhelming. I feel that way with too many methods. Too many different methods causes me to do nothing. So I'm sticking to AWT for a good long time.
I'm having the same unfortunate realization. After doing different kinds of workouts most of this year HDM and Pilates, I started doing ART and Firm workouts and I was getting whupped. I'm back to these for now as I don't like the feeling of being weak and off kilter. I think those workouts are fine for me aesthetically, but they just don't build the same kind of strength. I'd like to find a good way to crosstrain to do well at all of them. For now it seems to be one or the other.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm favorites, firm volume 3, sandahl bergman