Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-05-17, 11:03 PM  
bfit

does anyone use Collage Video any more?

Does anyone use College Video any more? Or even look at the site very often? It occurred to me the other day that I haven't visited their site for months, and I don't even miss it. After the company changed hands I didn't find the site nearly as appealing, and I can order just about everything I want from Mary's Total Fitness site anyway. Anyone else?
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-17, 11:49 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I ordered Kristin Dowell's Hi/Lo Recharge & Dressed Up Drills from Collage during a sale (just before Thanksgiving) that someone posted about here. I saw the post, checked the prices of the two dvds I'd been thinking about, and ended up getting both dvds for $20.79 total w/free shipping.

I checked the prices for those dvds at totalfitness (which I think was having a Thanksgiving sale at the time) and I even checked a couple times since then out of curiosity, and I still think I got the lowest price ordering from Collage. That was my first Collage purchase in a long time though.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 01:34 AM  
CharM

I haven't ordered from them since the old site had their last sale. (3-11-14 according to my records.) but just last night I was looking through their site because they're one of the few places selling Dressed Up Drills. I didn't order because I didn't know what else to buy to get free shipping.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 01:43 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i ordered 2 DVDs from Collage early last year. sometimes their prices are lower than Mary's. free shipping is easy to get - i believe you need to just order 2 - there's no dollar minimum.

i order all over the place. i don't always order from Mary. in fact, i've found excellent deals from Amazon, Half.com, and Ebay. if you shop wisely, Amazon sellers have very good prices on their used DVDs. it wouldn't qualify for free shipping, but sometimes the prices are so low that your net cost could be pretty awesome.

half.com is also another good place to shop.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 06:55 AM  
Carol K

I don't buy DVDs anymore, because my only new workouts are BeMax. In 2015, I replaced all of my VHS BBH and Goodtimes FIRMs with DVDs and I bought Total Sculpt w/Abs from Collage Video. That was my last purchase from them and the only purchase from the new owners. I used to buy most of my FIRMs from them, including every infomercial system except the Wave and the Zip Trainer.
Old 01-06-17, 08:24 AM  
upperwside

I will buy only from Mary.. unless I cannot get something through her.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 08:30 AM  
Footballnut

I have ordered a couple, but as a rule, I don't check them very often. Sometimes they have things Mary doesn't, although it is rare I want anything Mary doesn't have. I love ordering from Mary. Very speedy!
Old 01-06-17, 08:39 AM  
BunnyHop

I shop around and they never seem to have the products I want, or the best price. At some point I gave up including them in my searches.
Old 01-06-17, 08:44 AM  
PhyllisG

Haven't bought anything since they changed hands. Rarely visit their site. I used to visit their forum. I don't think they have one any longer.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 09:48 AM  
ardnas

I have and do. They do carry some titles that Mary does not and sometimes they are cheaper. They have been offering more sales & discount coupons and you get free S&H with any 2 DVDs. I get my orders within 2-4 days from them. If a DVD arrives loose in the case/scratched, they replace it promptly.

Tags
collage, collage video, collagevideo