Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-15, 02:34 PM  
upperwside

I just placed my order... but they do not ship to Canada. So I have to wait for it to be shipped to my parents in NY and then they have to ship it to me. I rang them to ask about shipping it here.. and that I would pay extra for the shipping.. but no.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 02:36 PM  
catcrazy

Anyone else getting this? I'm not, but curious who is or isn't.
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 03:28 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

I ordered. I thought that the price was on point with what was included (15 workouts, 8 bonus workouts, meal plan, calendar, and the all important tape measure). While it would have been great if it was less money, for the content it seems about right. I haven't gotten a shipping email so I'm not sure when I'll get it.

There was a post yesterday that the infomercial for the system was also released this weekend. I've checked my cable listings and haven't found anything. If someone comes across it, can you post the title and what channel you saw it on?

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 05:13 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
I ordered. I thought that the price was on point with what was included (15 workouts, 8 bonus workouts, meal plan, calendar, and the all important tape measure). While it would have been great if it was less money, for the content it seems about right. I haven't gotten a shipping email so I'm not sure when I'll get it.

There was a post yesterday that the infomercial for the system was also released this weekend. I've checked my cable listings and haven't found anything. If someone comes across it, can you post the title and what channel you saw it on?
Please post reviews when you get it!!
Old 02-01-15, 07:09 PM  
Gatorfan76

Question

Quote:

Hi Sabine!

My neighbor just got this set and he said there were also a Deluxe set of bonus workouts offered after you check out. Did you happen to get these as well ? I think he said it was 3 additional workouts + bonus intense 10 minute workout...
Old 02-01-15, 07:12 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
Hi Sabine!

My neighbor just got this set and he said there were also a Deluxe set of bonus workouts offered after you check out. Did you happen to get these as well ? I think he said it was 3 additional workouts + bonus intense 10 minute workout...
I didn't. The cost was an additional $59.95 which felt a bit steep. If I like the base set maybe I'll go back and order these later on.

Did your neighbor order them or has he actually received them? I haven't received a shipping notice so I have no idea when to expect them.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-15, 08:16 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Quote:
I didn't. The cost was an additional $59.95 which felt a bit steep. If I like the base set maybe I'll go back and order these later on.

Did your neighbor order them or has he actually received them? I haven't received a shipping notice so I have no idea when to expect them.
He ordered the Deluxe set which makes the set a little bit more expensive per workout. I asked him the final total and he said it was $ 179.70 with free shipping. I don't think they're shipping quite yet
Old 02-04-15, 08:12 AM  
upperwside

Got my shipping confirmation. Still have to wait for my parents to ship it to me in Canada tho. I truly enjoy tabata workouts. . Very effective in a short time. I feel I get fat burning without burning off hard earned muscle.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 09:26 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
Got my shipping confirmation. Still have to wait for my parents to ship it to me in Canada tho. I truly enjoy tabata workouts. . Very effective in a short time. I feel I get fat burning without burning off hard earned muscle.
Please post reviews when you do get it!!
Old 02-04-15, 02:33 PM  
catcrazy

I'm sooo weak, I think I'm caving

Update-False alarm I looked at my credit card statement and changed my mind!!

Tags
30 minute systems, hiit workouts, interval workouts, pj stahl, tabata, tabata transformation