Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-18-14, 09:37 AM  
katalina

Fit Prime and Kickbutt Parts: Killer Weights and Killer Cardio 2 DVD Set

I just stumbled across this on Total Fitness: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Fit...d-K-p/2295.htm

Does anyone have the scoop on this one?
I did find a previous thread: http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=205587 but has anyone ordered this/received this/loved this?

Thanks!
Kathy
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-14, 09:58 AM  
dnna

I do, I have, I love, lol. I did the Killer Cardio yesterday, I think for the second time. It is not killer really, but you could make it very intense. There are several kickboxing segments, with Kimberly and Heidi. also, there are some tall box climbs, presses- I think Heidi and Tamela are in those. there is a very nice, but not killer, ab section at the end. Keli leads, then some planks and supermans from Melissa, and I think a short segment from Tamela from Flexposture -rolling like a ball.
I would love another release. there are a lot of my favorite cardio segments that are not on this compilation.
I have not done the Killer weights yet.
I pulled out my FP/Kb collection yet again. I was feeling very low and did Keli Lean- what a pleasant workout. I felt much better, did something, did not overstress myself, and actually felt better at the end of a workout.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-14, 10:04 AM  
katalina

Thanks! I found myself smiling watching the preview - remembering how much I love Anna and her workouts (I've been on a Pilates/Ellen kick this year). I never ordered the re-makes of the KickButts and I'm thinking this definitely has to join my collection.
Old 11-18-14, 06:17 PM  
MoFirmer

I have it and LOVE it!!! I hadn't done any of the newer releases of FP. Just the older versions. They were fun!!! You can make it as hard as you want. I did a marathon session of both in one day. I was definitely feeling it! LOL!
Old 11-19-14, 07:26 AM  
katalina

I just ordered this from Mary (and the Fit Prime live DVD). So excited! Watching the previews for both of these just made me smile

And dnna, Lean is my favorite FitPrime!!
Old 11-19-14, 09:30 AM  
dnna

Lean just cheers me up! The FitPrime live is a very fun workout!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-14, 09:35 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
Lean just cheers me up! The FitPrime live is a very fun workout!
For some reason I haven't clicked with most of the FP/KB workouts, but I really do like Lean a lot. It's very enjoyable. I like Crunch Time too, even though it's a little weird in spots.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anna benson, fitness favorites, fitprime, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts, kickbutt