Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-14, 01:39 PM  
msu

Toby Massenburg's Ignite is a great one. It moves fast and while it has a few similar moves in it, it never repeats the same moves. It is thirty seconds on and a full thirty seconds off. I did it again this morning and it moves quickly. I'd like to see him come out with other dvds like this.
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-14, 05:50 PM  
andtckrtoo

I'm really having a great time with Bodyrock TV's HIIT workouts. They are HIIT, not interval and typically do a 30/40/50 second on 10 second off pattern. But the Daily HIIT Workouts are great (and they are free). The first one is here: BodyRock Daily HIIT 1. The first uses a lot of equipment but I was able to sub (there is a link to ideas on how to sub). The week's after use less.

The are around 15/16 minutes. But you are supposed to do Day 1 on Day 1, then Day 1 and 2 and on Day 2 - up to Days 1-5 on Day 5. Then you start again on Day 6. I don't - but I'll do 1 or string 3 or 4 together depending on my mood and strength that day.
Old 10-16-14, 01:30 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu View Post
Toby Massenburg's Ignite is a great one. It moves fast and while it has a few similar moves in it, it never repeats the same moves. It is thirty seconds on and a full thirty seconds off. I did it again this morning and it moves quickly. I'd like to see him come out with other dvds like this.
I just checked that one out and it looks good (although I'd definitely modify and not use four risers). Put it in my cart with the hope that it will be included in Mary's next sale, if I can hold out that long!! Thanks for mentioning this one.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-14, 06:31 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I also respond very well to short interval workouts (15-20 mins each) followed by a longish steady state cardio (dance or kickboxing).

I short segments from kettlebell dvds interval workouts.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hiit workouts, interval workouts