Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-02-14, 04:57 AM  
Sophb21

I emailed them and it's correct you do get the Kick Butt series free if you buy the Classic series. Plus I ordered Fit Prime 9 dvd series for half price. What an awesome sell!! Soooo don't need stuff but at these prices you can't pass it up!

I've had the classics on my wish list for awhile. Christmas has arrived early!
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 08:45 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I'm a little confused. So if I order the Classics V1 to V6, how much is that? I have all the Kickbutt/Fitprimes already so I'm not interested in those. I guess I'm wondering if the original Classics 1-6 are on sale. TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 06:13 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I've had most of these and sold or traded, so I shouldn't have considered buying just because they're so darn cheap. That's not spending wisely. I have to dis-enable myself because I know I'll get no help here.
I have owned a few as well, and have gotten rid of most of them. There are a couple that I am kind of interested in trying but not sure if I want them bad enough, even at the cheap price. For some reason the FitPrimes just don't grab me as much as some other Firms do.

I am kind of interested in the original Steamin Cardio and Weights First but I will have to think about it, great sale though!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 06:49 PM  
kmissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I'm a little confused. So if I order the Classics V1 to V6, how much is that? I have all the Kickbutt/Fitprimes already so I'm not interested in those. I guess I'm wondering if the original Classics 1-6 are on sale. TIA
The classics are $20 each. If you have a VCR they are like $5 incl shipping on Ebay/Amazon/Half.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 04:28 AM  
Sophb21

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Hi Summer Breeze, those aren't on sale. If you get the set I believe it's $90 but the cool part is you get the Kick Butt series free as well. So essentially you get the Vol 1-6 plus Kick Butt series for $90. I guess you could get the free series and then maybe sell them or trade them since you already have the set?

Last edited by Sophb21; 10-03-14 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Typo
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 07:07 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks, kmissa and sophb21! It is a great deal since you get the Kickbutt for free but probably still too much for me since I have them. The funny thing is I have some of the original 6 Classics from GoodTimes but they are unchaptered and I rarely use them because of that.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 11:42 AM  
bzbnmom

What is WHFN? I keep seeing this but can't figure out what it stands for.
bzbnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 12:13 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzbnmom View Post
What is WHFN? I keep seeing this but can't figure out what it stands for.
I think it's Women's Health & Fitness Network.

Tara, in case you're wondering, those two will be $13.99 shipped.
SC 0.00
WF $1.99
Shipping $12

I was curious because WF is one I hadn't tried, and I like Kelsie but hadn't tried the original SC. Anyway, I'm not gonna buy them, just wanted to see shipping charges.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 12:55 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I think it's Women's Health & Fitness Network.

Tara, in case you're wondering, those two will be $13.99 shipped.
SC 0.00
WF $1.99
Shipping $12

I was curious because WF is one I hadn't tried, and I like Kelsie but hadn't tried the original SC. Anyway, I'm not gonna buy them, just wanted to see shipping charges.
Thanks Char! It's a great sale and I am curious but not enough to spend the $$$. I don't have time to do the videos I have right now, I certainly don't need to add more.

And you are right, it is Women's Health & Fitness Network.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 01:58 PM  
kimzwirez

shipping costs

My shipping for 6 dvds was $6.00. Maybe it's more in other areas of the country?
kimzwirez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm sale, firm strength only, fitness favorites, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts