Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-14, 03:08 PM  
Fit Gal

I still have no idea!
i'm thinking the original fitprime 9 pack.
Which ones are free? Is there a way to add free dvds to the cart?
Thanks
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 03:18 PM  
Sophb21

Do you guys know if I have to place the free Kick Butt series in my cart or will they add that on later? I placed it in after placing the Firm Classics set in and it's still charging me for the kick butt set.

Thanks!

PS for any Aussie VFers they do ship to Australia for an extra $30
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 03:50 PM  
TinaT

Down in the notes/comment area, put a reminder to Annette about the FREE Kickbutt Series with your order.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 03:56 PM  
CharM

I don't think the "free" ones are meant to be free. Has anyone brought it to their attention? I thought they either made a mistake, or the items aren't available. But if they are free, good for you who got it!
FitGal, I was looking at a cardio workout with Kelsie last night, it was 0.00 in cart.

I've had most of these and sold or traded, so I shouldn't have considered buying just because they're so darn cheap. That's not spending wisely. I have to dis-enable myself because I know I'll get no help here.

* I'm referring to the singles that show up as free, not their free offer mentioned in the email
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 04:03 PM  
TinaT

ATTENTION: If any of the workouts are coming up FREE, would you please list which ones so I can let Annette know incase she isn't reading this.

I know Strong Bear came up FREE in my cart when I placed my order.
I don't think this is correct and let her know.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 04:42 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
ATTENTION: If any of the workouts are coming up FREE, would you please list which ones so I can let Annette know incase she isn't reading this.

I know Strong Bear came up FREE in my cart when I placed my order.
I don't think this is correct and let her know.
Same here w/ same DVD. I alerted Annette to this and am waiting for her reply ....
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 04:52 PM  
firmaniac

...Re:dvd-r, Up & Down used to be one, but it is a regular dvd now (with additional 'new' footage), but From The Ground Up is still a dvd-r, as is Crunch Time, and Just Right Cardio,. (mine all play fine whichever variety they are).

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:14 PM  
loulou

To dnna, or to anyone who can answer.

To pre-order G-Force 3 & 4. Is there a shipping price you should include with your check or is it just $19.99? I could not see anything about it on the Fitness Favorites site. Is it discussed in the forums?

Thanks for the post. I ordered 5 workouts that ended up being about $22.00 with shipping. Love it!
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:14 PM  
mtngoat

I noticed last night that Original Steamin' Cardio was coming up free. I asked Annette on the FF forum, and she just replied that free was correct!

I haven't ordered yet because the PayPal site comes up Mixed Content (not fully encrypted). Does anyone else worry about that? (Cathe's Live order page came up that way one day, but they fixed it immediately after I brought it to their attention. Nice having in-house tech.) I may order and just change my password, because I really want some of these!

BTW - Tough Tape and Standing Legs are two of my top-10 ever videos, I think! I used them (along with Gin Miller's Intense Moves) to get in shape for backpacking for years.

eta: Thanks for posting this dnna - I didn't get the email. This is a fantastic sale!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"

Last edited by mtngoat; 10-01-14 at 05:19 PM. Reason: addition
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:30 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
I noticed last night that Original Steamin' Cardio was coming up free. I asked Annette on the FF forum, and she just replied that free was correct!
Annette just told me the same thing. The freebies are not a mistake. I asked her if my two freebies were a mistake and offered to have them removed from my order if that was the case, but Annette wrote, "No, I had a previous sale, which workouts were only 6.00 basically s/h so it comes up free."
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm sale, firm strength only, fitness favorites, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts