Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-14, 10:19 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

I looked on the website and the prices don't reflect the sale? I'm interested in just the original FitPrime Weights First with Tracie.

Is there a link to the sale?

Thanks!
Kathy

ETA: Nevermind, I figured out you have to add it to your cart first to see the price. Shipping is $6 though so might have to order another dvd to justify that, lol!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 10:28 AM  
Indy

Are these DVDs??? I was scared of the price - that is way cheap for a classic firm. I want all the volumes on DVD.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 10:32 AM  
clerkin11

Are the Kickbutt workouts more advanced than the Fitprimes?
It sounds like it from the workout descriptions.

Breezy Trousers, what didn't you like about Fast Cheetah and Floor Burn?
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 11:19 AM  
firmaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerkin11 View Post
It's been a while since I did any of them, but I seem to remember that the Fitprimes are more advanced than Kickbutt.
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 11:37 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerkin11 View Post

Breezy Trousers, what didn't you like about Fast Cheetah and Floor Burn?
Floor Burn is probably just fine, but I usually avoid floor work. I didn't click with Fast Cheetah from the original FP series nor its sequel. It didn't feel challenging enough. Others like it.

The original FitPrimes are more advanced than the KB's, and the KB's are more advanced than the sequel FitPrimes. I prefer the originals but the easier pacing of the sequels came in handy when I injured myself a year or so ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
ETA: Nevermind, I figured out you have to add it to your cart first to see the price. Shipping is $6 though so might have to order another dvd to justify that, lol!
I agree that shipping is steep! However, the DVDs are $1.99 and some are free, so it's still an excellent deal for those new to the FitPrime series. It's possible for newbies to purchase 12 DVDs for $24 -- and probably get a couple more for free -- and pay $12 shipping. That's a grand total of $36 for 12-14 DVDs. Not bad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Are these DVDs??? I was scared of the price - that is way cheap for a classic firm. I want all the volumes on DVD.
Only a few of the original FitPrimes remain in DVD-R format. They are the exception. The rest of the workouts are DVD's. No worries!
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 11:57 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
[I]

The original FitPrimes are more advanced than the KB's, and the KB's are more advanced than the sequel FitPrimes. I prefer the originals but the easier pacing of the sequels came in handy when I injured myself a year or so ago.
Well now I'm really confused. Which ones are the original FitPrimes? The ones I see say Lite-Intermediate while the Kickbutts say Advanced. Where are the original FitPrimes that are harder than the Kickbutts?

ETA: Ah, I guess those are the Anna Benson Workouts?
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 12:01 PM  
clh4207

I got the original Fit Prime 9 pack for $17.99 plus $6 shipping. I'm looking forward to trying these.
Old 10-01-14, 12:39 PM  
bzbnmom

I really didn't need to see this thread last night, but I'm glad I did!
I've been really curious/interested in the Firm lately, especially Tracie Long's. Though I haven't actually tried any Firms yet, I have been doing Tracie this last month! (And my wishlist for Firm workouts is getting longer!) In the meantime I ordered:

Strong Bear with Tracie Long
Original Fast Cheetah with Tracie Long
The FIRM BASICS Sculpting with Weights
Weights First with Tracie Long
Original Crunch Time with Susan Harris

FitPrime Upper Body Burn with Keli Roberts
FitPrime Lean with Keli Roberts
FitPrime Pump with Heidi Tanner
FitPrime Metaboost with Heidi Tanner

I hope I chose some good ones! I just can't resist a great deal...
bzbnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 02:09 PM  
TinaT

To the person who was concerned about them being dvds. Yes, I believe Annette would have stated VHS, etc. Even if the some of the original Fitprimes are dvd-r, I haven't heard anyone talk about issues and they've been out for years.

I just placed an order for those workouts I've had traders remorse over. (which seems to be all of them). I did order the new compilation coming out.. love what I see on the clips.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 02:25 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Well now I'm really confused. Which ones are the original FitPrimes? The ones I see say Lite-Intermediate while the Kickbutts say Advanced. Where are the original FitPrimes that are harder than the Kickbutts?

ETA: Ah, I guess those are the Anna Benson Workouts?
Yes, the original FitPrime series featured Tracie Long, Susan Harris, Carissa Foster, etc. That original series has poor "homemade" production values compared to lush production values of the two later KB/FP series, but great music! The original series is similar to the BBH Firms in intensity, so I prefer them.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm sale, firm strength only, fitness favorites, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts