Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-28-14, 06:46 PM  
bzbnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishIvy View Post
It's hard to believe but I think I bulk when I eat this. I could be one of those freak women who builds muscle easily

Of course, it probably only appears as if I'm bulking. Maybe it's just fluid retention. I've never finished the whole Ben & Jerry rotation. Maybe I'll stick it out for a full 90 days and see where it takes me
You guys crack me up!

Disclaimer: I actually have an ice cream cake in my freezer. It's my DS 16th birthday today and I have to have a piece to show appreciation for my son! So actually I'm not responsible for messing up my d***.
bzbnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 08:26 PM  
laurajhawk

What I really want to know is, will I ruin my results if I mix in some occasional Haagen-Dasz? Because I'm really impressed by the production values and the fun factor of Ben & Jerry's, but I can't really imagine going a whole rotation (90 days?) without my coffee HD.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 08:30 PM  
Fit Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer R View Post
But Sugar, that's what happens here when people delete their posts. I've seen multi page threads spring up around a post consisting of a period.

That's how we roll here
Funny there's 2729 views here on a deleted original post and 42 total posts ..so far ...
Only 1 person responded to a thread I started this morning.. maybe I should delete what I wrote to get some more responses
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 08:43 PM  
Cybersparkle

This is one BLOL (belly laugh out loud) I will never forget! And sad too, cause I cant share it with anyone else outside of VF, I just dont think they would understand.
You all made my day
Cybersparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 10:19 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
What I really want to know is, will I ruin my results if I mix in some occasional Haagen-Dasz? Because I'm really impressed by the production values and the fun factor of Ben & Jerry's, but I can't really imagine going a whole rotation (90 days?) without my coffee HG.
We apparently need a premix. If I recall, Cathe had a workout blender which would be particularly well suited for this

IMHO, your results could be just as impressive if you buckle down. I've heard some folks even throw cake and pastries into the mix and get good results. Personally, I like my cake and ice cream on separate days. I feel like I can really focus and get the most out of each that way. So I guess it really depends on your goal. For me, I want to eat as much as I possibly can. And I want the long, lean lines of an Emu.
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 10:36 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit Gal View Post
Funny there's 2729 views here on a deleted original post and 42 total posts ..so far ...
Only 1 person responded to a thread I started this morning.. maybe I should delete what I wrote to get some more responses
That would be too obvious at this point. Maybe wait a week. In the mean time, just post a thread about your cat bulking. Compare his shape to the fruit of your choice. Maybe mention that you are looking for de-bulking solutions not related to his already clean diet. And perhaps a quick sentence or 2 regarding a sale on pretty much anything

If that doesn't do it, you might want to take it personally lol
Old 07-28-14, 11:10 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishIvy View Post
We apparently need a premix. If I recall, Cathe had a workout blender which would be particularly well suited for this
Cathe's blender is good for basic goals, but if you want to refine your ice cream/cake rotation with some fusion, try mixing them in Chris Freytag's blender (or a ice cream/cookie dough modification).

If that gives you the results you want re: Emu lines, you could go into maintenance mode by doing the fusion one week a month.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 11:36 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Cathe's blender is good for basic goals, but if you want to refine your ice cream/cake rotation with some fusion, try mixing them in Chris Freytag's blender (or a ice cream/cookie dough modification).....
I'm pretty sure that would give me the short, stout lines of a water buffalo. Which is great of course but just not the look I'm going for. A hump makes it impossible to find work shirts, especially in petite lengths.

So I guess the cookie dough is a half-baked idea
Old 07-28-14, 11:39 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

All these cookie, ice cream and cake comments... You guys are making me hungry! lol

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 12:38 AM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
All these cookie, ice cream and cake comments... You guys are making me hungry! lol
Sounds like you've got a problem

Sugar is a thread over-achiever........

Tags
ankle weights, benandjerrys, blenders, cat, chris freytag, eoin finn, please delete, problems, sharknado, vf humor