Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-14, 11:24 AM  
twinkletoes

Collage Website Update

They just posted this on Facebook:
"The new Collage Video website (www.collagevideo.com) is expected to be up and running by the end of the month. Keep an eye out for the email announcement that will be sent closer to the re-launch."
Old 05-01-14, 12:34 PM  
Judy W.

I suppose the new owners got all the customer information from the original owners! Names, addresses, email info, etc.

Judy
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 12:57 PM  
antbuko

I would imagine so, Judy. Buying a business means the website, inventory, and clientele I would expect.
Old 05-02-14, 10:17 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

And, the new owners will sell our info to other "like-minded" companies for profit.

If I get an email from them, I will instantly unsubscribe. I hate junk (e)mail.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-14, 11:02 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I never requested to be on Collage's mailing list. The catalog just came, after I subscribed to a fitness magazine about 20 years ago.

So, our names and addresses have been bouncing around on mailing lists forever and will continue to do so.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-14, 07:55 PM  
Carol K

That's true, my first Collage catalog just showed up in the mail one day as well. I had never heard of them. But on the back, they informed me that there were new Firm workouts available and I would have had no idea otherwise, so I was very happy to get that catalog.
Old 05-06-14, 07:00 PM  
alydinva

More Info

Just saw this on Facebook:

Congratulations to BayView on your acquisition of CollageVideo.com! With you at the helm of the website, I am reassured that the high standards Collage had set since its beginning will continue.
Yours in Fitness, K C-M [Kelly Coffey-Meyers]

Collage then replied with this info:
We expect the website to be live by the end of the month. In the meantime, you can shop our sister site; fitnessfly.com and get 15% off your order by using this code: fb15.

This was also posted:
Will it be the same kind of layout, where you give the level of difficulty, what the workout includes, the equipment needed and a short clip of the workout?
Like · Reply · 6 hours ago

Collage Video Yes. We are working hard to make sure all the features that you loved about collagevideo.com will still be available. Thank you for your patience through this transition.

Last edited by alydinva; 05-06-14 at 08:08 PM. Reason: ETA additional response from Collage
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 07:29 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydinva View Post
In the meantime, you can shop our sister site; fitnessfly.com and get 15% off your order by using this code: fb15.
i never knew they were affiliated. was this affiliation a result of the acquisition, or was it always that way? sorry if this is a dumb question!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 07:58 PM  
CatInTheHat

People are still managing to post about this on the collage forum. I googled and got into a direct link.

http://www.collagevideo.com/forum/tm...page=18#184107
CatInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 08:07 PM  
sherry7899

Jeannine, I was wondering the same thing.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage, collage video