Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-11-13, 10:33 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

My hubby and I can not wait for the kids to go to bed so we can watch the first episode of the final season on our DVR tonight! With both Breaking Bad and Dexter tonight I am definitely going to need something funny in the mix in order to sleep well tonight. May need to spread out the darkness over a couple of nights, ha!
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-13, 10:38 PM  
sherry7899

I won't say anything because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet-enjoy watching it!

I'll only mention a music choice for the episode-wonder why they used the song by Squeeze "If I didn't Love You." (yes, I'm a music geek..)

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13, 07:05 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Ho boy! I don't want to spoil it for anyone either, but I'll just say two words...

"tread lightly"
Old 08-12-13, 07:07 AM  
sherry7899

Yes, Colleen!

Did anyone else watch "Talking Bad?" I wish they'd stick to having Vince Gilligan and members of the cast...that actress kept interrupting Vince and would not stop talking!

My DH could not watch it last night because he gets up early for work. We are going to watch it tonight. Just about his whole office watches it, and he said for no one to talk about it near him.

Sherry

Old 08-12-13, 08:43 AM  
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
Ho boy! I don't want to spoil it for anyone either, but I'll just say two words...

"tread lightly"
Haha!!
Old 08-12-13, 12:08 PM  
CharM

Quote:

"tread lightly"
Lol I was gonna say that.

Sherry, yes, she totally hijacked the show. I thought she was funny at first and then it got old. It's only 20 minutes, shut the hell up and let someone else talk.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-13, 04:23 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Smile

Quote:

"tread lightly"
The best line of the night!
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-13, 04:55 PM  
OrangeSofa

This thread has been quiet! Thoughts, anyone?

I sympathize with Hank's emotional reaction. We don't know if he has any brothers or sisters. Walt may be the only brother he has, and he loves him, or thought he did. But Hank's got to put his tough-cop pants on. And I'm sure he will. I can't wait to see what he's going to do. I'm holding out hope that Holly and Junior/Flynn will be spared, and with Walt dead and Skyler in prison (I hope she doesn't die either) Hank and Marie will have to take care of the kids. If Hank survives. Somehow I think that what Walt has all those guns and ricin for is his final showdown with Hank. Go Hank Go!

Lydia made a mistake showing up at the car wash. I think she's going to be the next target.

What do the rest of you think?

"The cha-cha is no more ridiculous than life itself."-Whit Stillman
OrangeSofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-13, 04:58 PM  
froggy

Lydia signed her death warrant for sure. Historically, she has not been one to "tread lightly"..surprised she's made it this far.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-13, 05:02 PM  
sherry7899

I don't think Lydia will be around for much longer, either! I have a feeling some drug lords from Europe are going to come after Walt....

Sherry

Tags
favorite tv shows, off-topic