Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-25-12, 08:14 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Me, me, me!

I'd love to transfer all my Taebo workouts to DVD but just can't afford the prices I have been quoted so far.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 08:34 AM  
TinaS

Me too! I donated almost all of my VHS collection a while ago, but am still holding on to a few older Cathe's like the Slow & Heavy and Cross Train Xpress series. I don't EVEN want to think about converting dvds when they become obsolete!
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 08:38 AM  
Gams

I was using several of my old VHS tapes until my VCR broke. I'm hoping to use them again one day.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 08:44 AM  
poohpeggy

I do. I have several Jane Fonda's that are not available on DVDs. I also use a DVD and VHS in one workout switching back and forth. Peggy
poohpeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 09:02 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohpeggy View Post
I do. I have several Jane Fonda's that are not available on DVDs. I also use a DVD and VHS in one workout switching back and forth. Peggy
I thought that Jane was going to release some of her older workouts on DVD? Maybe not after all...

I still have some VHS though I have been slowly getting rid of them, have a few more that I just don't use anymore that I am going to donate which will leave about 15 or so that I will hang onto. They are mainly ones that will most likely not get released to DVD though I have been able to convert most of them on my own using my DVD/VHS recorder.

I do have more DVDs than VHS though now, where before it was about equal.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 09:11 AM  
bethellen

Firms

I really like the Firms on vhs. I actually prefer the vhs copies. I want to put the tape in and get my workout clothes/shoes on, put my hair up and then get going.
I know it's just me - but I have a hard time with dvds on occasion. They skip or freeze. Vhs tapes don't do that.
I have some Firms on vhs & dvd. If my rotation calendar calls for one of those, I use the vhs.
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 09:46 AM  
Peggy T
VF Supporter

I will keep my VHS just to be able to do TaeBo Adv Live Vols 1-12 and the original Body Pump.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers
Peggy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 09:53 AM  
cpcathy

A couple of YBBs and a couple of Gin Millers on VHS, I haven't used them in forever but I know if I get rid of them I will miss them!

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-12, 10:13 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I still use my videos like Classic Firms, TaeBo Advanced Lives, and some others that were good but not released on DVD. I'll use them until my VCR dies and I can't find another one.
Old 05-25-12, 10:33 AM  
dbclark44

That would be me also. I have a dvd/vcr combo in my exercise room, so I'm hanging on to my VHS. Most of them are older Firms though. Real good ones too like Firm Strength/Cardio. Not parting with them but too cheap too upgrade if they're available. I have however upgraded all my classics (Vol 1-6) to DVDs. I plan to hang onto them until I can no longer get a vcr .

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marian ramaikas, teigh mcdonough, vhs