Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-12, 06:30 AM  
anne

I watched center floor yestrrday after reading this thread and realized I don't use it a lot because of the music. Kari's cardio is different from Ellen's and in her fusion type workouts I feel more stretched in the shoulders and upper back after an Ellen workout. Kari's cardio workouts seem better for flexibility (except for seii which doesn't help with flexibility at all) but I think Ellen does a better job of combining toning, stretch, and light cardio. I love almost all of Kari's cardio tapes.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 08:32 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I have been wanting Center Floor for a long time but am put off by the length (almost an hour).

Do any Center Floor fans find that you can break this video up easily for a shorter workout or add-on? Perhaps I should post a separate thread asking t hat.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-12, 08:39 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I have been wanting Center Floor for a long time but am put off by the length (almost an hour).

Do any Center Floor fans find that you can break this video up easily for a shorter workout or add-on? Perhaps I should post a separate thread asking t hat.
Pat - Yes, you can absolutely break it up into 2 30-minute workouts. The first half is standing work and the second one is floor work (similar format to Reach). I use the standing segment the most
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angles lines and curves, center floor, ellen barrett, kari anderson