Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-11, 04:25 PM  
juberann

Not interested at all the Cardio one is way too dancey for me and Center Floor does nothing for me, however, I think if you are a Kari fan to begin with (which I'm not) these are must-haves and it is always nice to see an instructor from the past come back with new workouts
Old 05-07-11, 04:28 PM  
PhyllisG

I was interested in these but after seeing the clips I think I will pass. I like Kari but I am getting more selective lately and thinking about just how often I would actually do a workout and I think don't think I would reach for these that often.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 05:19 PM  
anne

I'm going to get Sweat Express II for sure. Center Floor I'll probably get--I love the way is looks but never seem to find the right time to do an hour of that kind of workout (unless I go to the gym)--I usually want to do some cardio. If it was 40 or 45 minutes long I'd definitely get it.
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 05:26 PM  
carolyn jane

Sweat Express looks like a beginner workout - not interested.
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-11, 02:34 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I ordered 'Center floor' 2 days ago! It looks like it's going to be right up my alley!
I realized that I'm more for the calm/slow(er) barre(-like) workouts vs. the fast ones like P57 etc. As much as I love Tracey Mallet, I won't even consider getting her Booty Barre for Abs & Arms as I know it'll be too much for me, too fast.. and in the end have a dread factor. Give me something I can feel more 'zen' about yet long & lean and I'm right there!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-11, 02:36 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I will buy almost anything Kari puts out.
Old 05-14-11, 02:50 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
I ordered 'Center floor' 2 days ago! It looks like it's going to be right up my alley!
I realized that I'm more for the calm/slow(er) barre(-like) workouts vs. the fast ones like P57 etc. As much as I love Tracey Mallet, I won't even consider getting her Booty Barre for Abs & Arms as I know it'll be too much for me, too fast.. and in the end have a dread factor. Give me something I can feel more 'zen' about yet long & lean and I'm right there!
I am right there with ya! I have Booty Barre- and NEVER want to really do it. I need to just trade it for something I do want and would actually do! I have been into YBB and Ruah and Ellen Barrett a lot lately! It is Zen-ish for sure. Center Floor looks good and the music sounds really good too! I am not sure about Sweat express II yet-but it might be a nice cardio compliment to Tracy Anderson Muscular Structure work!
Tracy
moonbeam31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-11, 03:07 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Tell me how you like it when you get it
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-11, 03:44 PM  
Jennifer R
VF Supporter

I love Kari but have gotten rid of most of her older stuff I have because she breaks down the moves too slowly for me, I get impatient

Both of these look very good to me, I like the dance combos in Sweat Express 2 but I'll wait for reviews to see how much she breaks down and TIFTs.

I just love looking at her, she has such a lovely and elegant way of moving.

Can't wait for reviews.

"I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused"--Elvis Costello
Jennifer R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-11, 04:22 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
Sweat Express looks like a beginner workout - not interested.
I felt that way too judging by the clip... will wait for reviews. Was hoping it was a bit more inter/adv level..
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
center floor, kari, kari anderson, sweat express ii