Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-08, 11:17 AM  
ladyveg

Repackaged Leslie DVDs?

Hi, I'm new to VF but not new to workout DVDs, although an ex-boyfriend stole about half of my small collection and I'm starting over. (Weird, I know!) Anyway, I really prefer to stick to basic choreography, and like many on here I have a few WATP/Leslie Sansone DVDs.

They're just so confusing though! With all the similar names, I'm afraid I'm going to buy one I already have, so I made a list. But then I found out that her Muscle Mile One is actually an older workout but repackaged. Does anyone know, does she have others that are repackaged? It seems so. I am trying to make a wish list but am also trying to avoid doubles. Can anyone help?
ladyveg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 11:35 AM  
CarlaVeg

which ones do you have?
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 11:49 AM  
Suzette
VF Supporter

She does repackage them (new covers, etc) but the names basically stay the same.
Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 11:59 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyveg
Hi, I'm new to VF but not new to workout DVDs, although an ex-boyfriend stole about half of my small collection and I'm starting over. (Weird, I know!) Anyway, I really prefer to stick to basic choreography, and like many on here I have a few WATP/Leslie Sansone DVDs.

They're just so confusing though! With all the similar names, I'm afraid I'm going to buy one I already have, so I made a list. But then I found out that her Muscle Mile One is actually an older workout but repackaged. Does anyone know, does she have others that are repackaged? It seems so. I am trying to make a wish list but am also trying to avoid doubles. Can anyone help?
Muscle Mile One is incorrectly packaged in the green cover. It's actually the Walk Diet, and only 1 of the 2 Walk Diet workouts if you get the green cover. If you get it repackaged on one of the compilation DVDs with 4 or 5 of her workouts (seen at Target quite often) it's the correct workout. Muscle Mile One was one of the 2001 add-ons to the WATP workouts. It was never renamed, just repackaged.
Old 01-24-08, 12:18 PM  
ladyveg

Thanks for the clarification. Someone else on this forum said something like they wished instructors would just put out Vol. 1, Vol. 2, etc. That would be nice!

Carlaveg, I have:
Walk and Jog

Two Mile Walk (but I think she has more than one two-mile walk, this one is alone in the package)

WATP for Abs which includes 1 Mile Get Up and Get Moving, 2 Mile High Calorie Burn, and 3 Mile Super Fat Burning, and I think these might be included in other compilations she offers?

1-Mile Workouts including 1 Mile Jog and 1 Mile Booster (I am thinking of trading this one; both are 30 minutes long)

Walk Slim Fast Start and 3 Fast Miles

Walk the Walk Firm Walk, which is on my trade list because I just prefer the plain walking/jogging without waistbands/stretchies/balls/dumbbells/whatever.

Last edited by ladyveg; 01-24-08 at 12:24 PM. Reason: to add another DVD
Old 01-24-08, 12:40 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification. Someone else on this forum said something like they wished instructors would just put out Vol. 1, Vol. 2, etc. That would be nice!

Carlaveg, I have:
Walk and Jog

Two Mile Walk (but I think she has more than one two-mile walk, this one is alone in the package)

WATP for Abs which includes 1 Mile Get Up and Get Moving, 2 Mile High Calorie Burn, and 3 Mile Super Fat Burning, and I think these might be included in other compilations she offers?

1-Mile Workouts including 1 Mile Jog and 1 Mile Booster (I am thinking of trading this one; both are 30 minutes long)

Walk Slim Fast Start and 3 Fast Miles

Walk the Walk Firm Walk, which is on my trade list because I just prefer the plain walking/jogging without waistbands/stretchies/balls/dumbbells/whatever.

I would get any of these: the 4 Really Big miles, the 5 mile advanced, the 3/4 miles Express, and the 3 miles with Mary Kay, and 4 Fast miles.... these are my favorites
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 01:13 PM  
ladyveg

Carlaveg, thanks for the suggestions! I will add them to my Amazon wishlist. :-D
Old 01-24-08, 01:19 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Carlaveg, thanks for the suggestions! I will add them to my Amazon wishlist. :-D
The 3 mile she's talking about, btw, is 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk.
Old 01-24-08, 07:55 PM  
Dobby
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissalaurel76
The 3 mile she's talking about, btw, is 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk.
Is that the one Costco has right now? Pinkish cover?

Pam
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:09 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby
Is that the one Costco has right now? Pinkish cover?

Pam
Yep, and Target has it, so does Walmart, Sam's, etc...

Tags
1 mile jog, 1 mile workouts, muscle mile one, walk diet