Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-07, 12:42 AM  
gwendolyn

Leslie's 1 Mile Workouts DVD?

Leslie's 5 Mile Walk will be available in r/etail on Feb 27.

I also saw 1 Mile Workouts DVD available in r/etail on Feb 27 too. There's no instructor posted but my guess is it's a Leslie DVD.

My wish is that they compile some of Leslie's 1 Mile workouts onto 1 DVD! I'd like 1 Mile Jog, One Mile Super High Calorie Burn, Power Mile and 1 Mile Booster on one DVD. That's 4 Miles
Old 02-12-07, 09:53 AM  
tkoran

Her 5-mile and a DVD with both her 1 mile jog and 1 mile booster walk have been available at Walmart, Sam's and Best Buy since early January. Maybe these are actually the same ones you are hearing about?
tkoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 10:40 AM  
gwendolyn

Yeah maybe those are the ones! I wonder why they have another release date though. I guess the Feb 27 release date is for online retailers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkoran
Her 5-mile and a DVD with both her 1 mile jog and 1 mile booster walk have been available at Walmart, Sam's and Best Buy since early January. Maybe these are actually the same ones you are hearing about?
Old 02-12-07, 11:39 AM  
kate_vn

They are also at Target, though I have only seen the 5 mile packaged with her "boosters"- donut weights, walk and tone belt, and stretchie band.
Old 02-12-07, 11:52 AM  
gwendolyn

I have a question about the 1 Mile Booster Walk. I read the description and it says that the running time of the DVD is 30 minutes. Does that mean that 1 mile is 30 minutes for this workout. It also says I need to use all 3 boosters namely: the ab belt, bands and weights?
Old 02-12-07, 12:01 PM  
chrisjeffnick

If I'm not mistaken, that workout has some toning tacked on at the end. I believe its the standard 15 minute 1 mile. You can check out the details and clips at Collage.
chrisjeffnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-07, 12:25 PM  
gwendolyn

Thanks for the clarification. I'm checking Collage now

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjeffnick
If I'm not mistaken, that workout has some toning tacked on at the end. I believe its the standard 15 minute 1 mile. You can check out the details and clips at Collage.
Old 02-12-07, 03:22 PM  
lissalaurel76

Yeah, I've seen the 5 mile & the 1mile Jog & 1 mile booster (1 mile workouts are 2 DVDs in 1 case most places) at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Circuit City, Best Buy (I actually bought mine at Best Buy) , etc... they're everywhere. I don't know why it says online Feb 27th, but they've been available a while now.
Old 02-12-07, 10:59 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

the one mile booster you use any 'booster' you have..they're using differnt stuff in the workout and it's only 15 min..the rest is some kind of toning (I think using some bands). i got the 2 dvd pack with ' 2 complete 30 min workouts' and they're separate discs but each has a 1 mile 'walk' or 'jog' and the rest is some sort of toning.

Tags
1 mile workouts, 1-mile workouts