Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-08-07, 12:45 PM  
chrisjeffnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271
I purchased this yesterday at Sams for $9.88. I purchased it for the 1 Mile Jog. All the workouts are on 1 DVD. Here are your options on my DVD: the 1 Mile Booster walk, the Booster walk plus stretchie for toning, the 1 Mile Jog, and the 1 Mile Jog plus leg slimming. There are a total of 4 options on my DVD. Is this the same for everyone else?

Also, I wanted to say that right now my Sams has more workouts than they did at the first of the year. I could not believe how many they had. They also had workout music. I never saw this before. It was a 3 DVD pack for $14.88. I was in a hurry so I just glanced at it. I saw "Like a Prayer" and "Baby Got Back" listed.
Diana, where was the Leslie dvd? Was it mixed in with the other dvds (I saw a couple of Denise Austin's mixed in with family movies) or in a separate fitness display or what? I have gone to mine several times looking for this with no luck. I know they are all a little different, but just wondering where you found yours. Thanks!
chrisjeffnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 12:46 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar
hmmm...can you tell it's a virgin for me? the case seemed thin. i will go check tonight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissalaurel76
No, actually, both workouts are on 2 discs included in 1 DVD case.
LL ~ it is on 1 disc! all right! UPC and ISBN #s are as follows:
UPC 12 digit = 667617001280
ISBN 10 digit = 0978981146
©2006 Walk Productions

seal was broken but it still remains a virgin!!! i'll try to do the workouts this week in my rotation.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 12:52 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

sorry - double post.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 02-08-07, 12:52 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjeffnick
Diana, where was the Leslie dvd? Was it mixed in with the other dvds (I saw a couple of Denise Austin's mixed in with family movies) or in a separate fitness display or what? I have gone to mine several times looking for this with no luck. I know they are all a little different, but just wondering where you found yours. Thanks!
chrisjeffnick - initially, our sam's had 2 large display bins (i posted a thread in Bargain with some caveats on how to ask for these from the clerk). one bin featured all of Denise's stuff with a huge picture of her on the sides of the cardboard bin. next to it, there was another cardboard bin with all non-Denise in it. recently, everything is still in the cardboard bin in the middle of the aisle, but since there are few left, it's all been consolidated into 1 cardboard display.

i imagine that as it gets less and less, they'll lump it in with the DVDs in the entertainment dept.

Old 02-08-07, 02:24 PM  
Diana3271

It was located in the DVD section. All the workout DVD's were group together. I think there was another Leslie complitation DVD, I'm not positive though. It kinda reminded me of the Target complitations. I was surprised they had so many workouts still available.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-21, 05:58 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

VERY OLD THREAD ALERT!
This is this week's version of "Name That Leslie." or in this case, "Clarify That Leslie."

1-disc version:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I purchased this yesterday at Sams for $9.88. I purchased it for the 1 Mile Jog. All the workouts are on 1 DVD. Here are your options on my DVD: the 1 Mile Booster walk, the Booster walk plus stretchie for toning, the 1 Mile Jog, and the 1 Mile Jog plus leg slimming. There are a total of 4 options on my DVD. Is this the same for everyone else?
2-disc version:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lissalaurel76 View Post
I got mine at Target & it has 2 discs in 1 DVD case, 1 disc on each side of the case. The 1st disc is the 1 mile jog plus the leg slimming, the 2nd disc is the 1 mile booster plus the stretchie toning thing. I have a friend who got hers at Best Buy & its the same as mine.
I had the 1-DVD version before and traded it.

I'm considering reacquiring the 1-DVD version again. before I do, I have a question on the content.

run time for either version is a total of 60 minutes, and the front label appears to be the same based on what I've seen on the web. however, the back label will tell you whether it's a 1-DVD or 2-DVD version.

Diana3271's description mentions "4 options." for 60 min of content, does this mean there's actually the equivalent of 4 miles? or are the 4 options something like 1 mile of walking, 1 mile of toning for each of the two titles ("1 mile Jog" and "1 mile Booster").

Old 05-01-21, 12:42 AM  
jusca

It's only 2 miles total for both workouts.

1 mile booster is 15 mins for the walking portion then 15 mins for the total body band workout (no walking segments).

1 mile jog is 15 mins for the jogging portion then 15 mins for the thigh band workout (no walking segments).

I hope this answers your question!
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-21, 01:56 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
It's only 2 miles total for both workouts.

1 mile booster is 15 mins for the walking portion then 15 mins for the total body band workout (no walking segments).

1 mile jog is 15 mins for the jogging portion then 15 mins for the thigh band workout (no walking segments).

I hope this answers your question!
thanks!

Tags
1 mile jog, 1 mile workouts, leslie sansone, old thread alert