Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-17, 06:56 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

There is Collage too, they don't have as many Firm titles as Mary but they quite a few and some as low as $11.99. It doesn't look like they have Firm Cardio, but Firm Strength for $14.99 as well as Standing Legs for $14.99 which might be gone at other places. I cannot recall exactly.

Plus, they are having a 10% off sale right now, and free shipping at $18.99 or over. I order from Mary most often but will order from Collage too on occasion.

They have Basics Sculpting with Weights and Fat Burning for $14.99, I will likely pick those up there. While I like the Firms I have I think many of the others are lower body overkill which I am moving away from, probably why I ditched them long ago.

There are other Firms I am debating on reacquiring but will likely pass, I just don't want them back badly enough (I think). I have a nice little stash which is all I need.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 07:18 AM  
TinaT

When I think about re-acquiring the titles I let go, (which was a lot), I now think about them differently in reference to how I'll use them. The thought of powering through a full hour is not my goal anymore and hasn't been for many years. That's why I traded them for other workouts. But now I'm thinking I can break them into 2 or 3 workout depending on the routine.

Annette and the team did such a great job with chaptering, that it's possible to create shorter workouts. When I started my second 30 day round of fitness, I decided to use Firms, Fitprimes and Tracie Long. All of these are well chaptered and flexible with time frames. It really takes the overwhelmed feeling out of the workouts.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 08:53 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg39 View Post
I feel the same way. Loved being a Firmie back in the day, but whenever I try going back to those workouts, I just kind of dread doing them.
Maybe you dread doing them because they are so long? Tina's suggestion of breaking them up is perfect; don't know why I never thought of doing that. This is why I haven't tackled the first three Classics yet, although I now own them all. I may just split them up.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-17, 03:10 PM  
bubbles76

Okay, I'm thinking of making this my birthday buy:
  • FitPrime Kickbutt 4 Day 4 Way Mini Fusion
  • Firm Better Body and Buns
  • Firm Cardio Split
  • FlexPosture with Tamela Hastie
  • G-Force Rebounding with Tracie - yes, no rebounder, but I love Tracie! and I'm eyeball that B-Bounder

What do you think? I have not pressed the buy button yet. And I have the other FitPrime/Kickbutt compilations.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 03-21-17, 03:47 PM  
TinaT

bubbles76 ~ If pressing that button helps you to do something good for yourself on a regular basis, than push the button.
Old 03-23-17, 08:23 AM  
TinaT

For those of you who are considering G-Force w/Tracie, it just happens to be the deal of the day at Mary's. $4.99 with 43 in stock. G-Force 3 & 4 set is also $4.99 with 123 in stock.

On her Going, going, gone list, she has Tracie Long Leaning Out. Only 3 left!! (One of my favorites from Tracie). Her Weightless is also on this list with only 14 left.
Old 03-23-17, 11:01 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
bubbles76 ~ If pressing that button helps you to do something good for yourself on a regular basis, than push the button.
Tina, you are trouble lol! I was gifted one workout by a sweet VFer, so I think that I am going to buy. I also plan on posting some to give away, once I go through my collection.
Old 03-23-17, 12:10 PM  
TinaT

You are WELCOME bubbles76!! All I know is once their gone, it will be hard to get my hands on the ones I let go years ago. I don't have many regrets in life, but one I do have, is being hasty in getting rid of workouts I wished I had kept.
Old 03-25-17, 07:24 PM  
pgun3

Well I went to TFD and bought $250 of videos and bought Standing legs for $20 which included shipping. I had to buy all the firms I could. The Firm was the first home videos I ever purchased and I have to have them all.

I need to get back into working out though!! I will start with the firm basics because of comments above!!

Thanks for the heads up on the firms no longer being put out on DVD!!! I can't do streaming, my internet is too slow!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-17, 07:37 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
For those of you who are considering G-Force w/Tracie, it just happens to be the deal of the day at Mary's. $4.99 with 43 in stock. G-Force 3 & 4 set is also $4.99 with 123 in stock.
Thank you Tina. I immediately ordered the above when I saw your posting and received today from Mary. Waiting for the b-bounder to arrive on Monday! G-Force with Tracie is now sold out on Mary's site.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm, fitness favorites