Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-29-16, 09:23 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I've never gotten one from the "new" Collage - probably because I haven't purchased from them.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 08:18 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I've never gotten one from the "new" Collage - probably because I haven't purchased from them.
I haven't purchased from the "new" collage either but got a catalog yesterday. I was totally surprised. Haven't looked through it yet
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 10:00 AM  
alisoncooks

I received a catalog yesterday -- and I haven't bought anything from them since the change in management (I don't find the website design use-friendly).
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 12:23 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I got a catalog, too. It's a waste of paper compared to the old Collage catalogs. I loved the old Collage & was a customer since 1987. I tried to order something from the new Collage around Halloween, they had a "trick or treat" sale & had some stuff for cheap, but it wasn't in "new" condition. Well, luckily they couldn't fulfill my order, because they charged me shipping when the website said free shipping with "x" amount. I called to ask about that & the order cancellation, & the woman I spoke with was not nice. I really miss the old Collage.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 03:20 PM  
lindseylu8

In case Collage is reading this:

I miss the old pink & blue scale, the website layout, and intensity ratings. It seems most of them now say beginner/intermediate/advanced (all three). I want to know the intensity of a workout as done by the instructor. Having an advanced move or 2 in the workout doesnt make it an advanced workout. Providing a beginner modifier doesnt make it a beginner workout.

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 05:04 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindseylu8 View Post
In case Collage is reading this:

I miss the old pink & blue scale, the website layout, and intensity ratings. It seems most of them now say beginner/intermediate/advanced (all three). I want to know the intensity of a workout as done by the instructor. Having an advanced move or 2 in the workout doesnt make it an advanced workout. Providing a beginner modifier doesnt make it a beginner workout.
Yes, I miss the time graphs most of all. I also thought it strange that this new Collage rated Kelly Coffey's Muscle Up Lift 2B fit as, "beginner/intermediate."

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage catalog, collage forum, collage video, collagevideo