Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-15, 06:41 AM  
yahoo205

Are you adding anything to Insanity Max 30 Rotation? Results?

I'm just starting Insanity Max 30. Those that are doing it/have done it, did you add anything else (yoga, barre, strength weights)?

Also, any results?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 08:05 PM  
yahoo205

I did Insanity Max 30 Tabata Power yesterday. I thought it was hard, especially the upper body stuff.
Old 02-10-15, 11:09 AM  
yahoo205

Anyone? I'm into week 2 now and I take way too many (quick breaks). I'm really hoping to stick with the rotation. I have been so bad about doing cardio and this at least makes me do something.

The 30 minutes fly by and I really like the modifier option.

Anyone adding anything else to Insanity Max 30?
Old 02-10-15, 11:43 AM  
m42

When I did the rotation I added Namaste Yoga in the evening. Maybe someone else can chime in.
m42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-15, 11:48 AM  
lingo10

Im in Month 2, week 2, only 4 days and two more weeks to go.. I am having great ab & waist definition and down some inches in terms of pants fitting looser and better. And my endurance has gotten better.

I sometimes supplement with a little Namaste Yoga like someone said before and some ballet beautiful 10 minute segments, but its not often.

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-15, 11:19 AM  
jazzy75

I just started last week. On the "strength" days, I've been adding in about another 30 minutes of weight work to hit muscles groups I feel need a little more.

I've been adding the Abs 10 a few times a week after the cardio sessions and/or 20-30 min of yoga to really stretch out well. Did Pulse once but will likely add in a longer Yoga on that day now.

How is your rotation going?
Old 02-20-15, 12:47 AM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
I just started last week. On the "strength" days, I've been adding in about another 30 minutes of weight work to hit muscles groups I feel need a little more.

I've been adding the Abs 10 a few times a week after the cardio sessions and/or 20-30 min of yoga to really stretch out well. Did Pulse once but will likely add in a longer Yoga on that day now.

How is your rotation going?
How do you like the Abs segment. Haven't done that yet. I need to add more strength or toning too.
Old 02-20-15, 06:10 AM  
jazzy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
How do you like the Abs segment. Haven't done that yet. I need to add more strength or toning too.
It's OK - quick and tough in spots for sure!
Old 02-24-15, 08:11 PM  
at120

10lb vest. May bump up to 20lb slowly as I go through things.
at120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minute systems, beach body rotations, cardio and strength, hiit, hiit workouts, insanity max 30, insanity max 30 reviews, interval workouts, shaun t, tabata