Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-14, 06:40 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i have that on DVD! i wish Michelle would shift gears and do more of these, instead of all of the HiiT stuff.
Me too, I think on FitnessGlo she may have some other fusion-y workouts available.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-14, 03:23 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i have that on DVD! i wish Michelle would shift gears and do more of these, instead of all of the HiiT stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
IIRC, Pilates Plus, an older ballet-infused workout by Breakthru Pilates (with Michelle Dozois and Tracy York) gave a similar feeling, though probably not as tough. I haven't done this in a long time, however, and it's hard to find clips.
what's funny is that i have the other 2 breakthru pilates workouts, but not "Plus." and coincidentally, i saw it in a used bookstore this past week, went home to double check that i really didn't own "Plus," (found out i don't), and ran back to the store to pick it up for $2.

what i do have is:
Breakthru Pilates Sculpt (excellent)
*HardCore Conditioning on the "Work It Off" set - it follows the Breakthru Cardio Dance workout on one of the discs.

my question is: is the segment with the asterisk above the same workout as the stand alone disc "Breakthru Core Conditioning Pilates" shown here on Amazon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eam531 View Post
I'm so glad you enjoyed the Reach segment you did!

I'm doing the workout again today, and I'll do Center Floor in a few days. I too had ALC and traded it, but I might reacquire it.
i'll have to do Reach this week, and study CF, then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Me too, I think on FitnessGlo she may have some other fusion-y workouts available.

Donna
FitnessGlo? hmmm - i'll need to check that out!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angles lines and curves, center floor, kari anderson, reach, zenga