Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-04-23, 12:33 PM  
Erica H.

Today I did Epic Heat Day 8 back/biceps plus Kaleigh's Upper Body & Abs Workout | NO REPEAT up until the abs.

Wendy - have you been using your new dumbbells?

buffmama - I look forward to seeing how you like Kaliegh's workouts!

ETA - I forgot to mention I found Alex Crockford on youtube (new to me). Have any of you tried his workouts?

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-23, 01:06 PM  
wendug

Erica- Yes, I've been using my new dumbbells. I used them for Vera's lower body workout. I couldn't use them much with Kayleigh's upper body workout except for overhead tricep extension. I plan on a back/chest workout soon so I'm sure I'll put them to use.

I've never heard of Alex Crawford. I see he has a burpee workout that isn't as long as KayKay's. It's weird how YT recommends some videos and not others. Maybe he doesn't spend as much on advertising so that's why I've never seen him recommended before?
Old 03-04-23, 06:11 PM  
wendug

Today's workout- M. Briehler Full Body Metcon. This one is no repeat and time flew by. I really enjoyed it- I didn't have to sub any moves.
Old 03-05-23, 09:25 AM  
Erica H.

Today's workout was Sydney's 40 Minute Legs & HIIT Cardio Sweat Workout | EFFORT - Day 13 I really liked it and didn't expect to.

Wendy - so funny that you found another burpee workout. No thanks!

Erica
Old 03-05-23, 09:48 AM  
buffmama

Hero Day 8 FB HIIT and MrandMrsMuscle BW Standing Abs & Cardio.

I was looking at a short burpee workout by Caroline Girvan yesterday as an add on and didn't do it since each workout I had already done that day had push ups. Personally I like mine with some nice low impact moves mixed in.
Old 03-05-23, 06:32 PM  
wendug

Today's workout-KC Strength- Strengthen & Define Lower Body. I liked the set up of 2 sets at heavy weight, and ending with a longer finisher set with pulses. I did have to drop the weight on some of the exercises for the pulses, but my legs were still burning! I did sub out suitcase squats for the calf work at the end. I did some free- form cardio at the end just for some movement and had a nice long leg stretch.

buffmama- I'm subscribed to Mr. & Mrs. Muscle, but their channel does not show up in my subscriptions and I'm never shown their videos.

Erica- I don't mind burpees, but I don't think I'm quite ready for an entire workout of burpees.
Old 03-06-23, 08:28 AM  
buffmama

Today was fitness kay_kay High Intensity No Jumping HIIT Cardio & Core. I had to modify up but that still didn't do it so then I did MrandMrsMuscle Fat Burning Lower Body HIIT no. 55. That did it. Shorter workout today as I have a pilates workout to figure out and teach later.

Wendy - I checked MrandMrsMuscle are on my feed. The only thing I would try is to unsubscribe and then resubscribe. Sorry, that's probably not much help.

Hello to Angela and Erica.
Old 03-06-23, 09:20 AM  
Erica H.

Today I did Iron Day 12 chest/triceps plus the shoulders/back/biceps supersets from KC's 30 minute TOTAL Upper Body & Abs Workout with Dumbbells.

buffmama - good luck with your pilates class. I am so impressed that you do that. I'd be very intimidated and nervous.

Wendy - I was going to suggest the same thing as buffmama did for Mr. and Mrs. Muscle - to unsubscribe and subscribe again and see if that helps.

Erica
Old 03-06-23, 07:19 PM  
wendug

So I unsubscribed and re-subscribed to Mr. & Mrs. Muscle and now see it in my subscription list. Must have been a weird glitch before.

Today's workout- Chris & Edi- Total Arms Workout- Day 10. I didn't preview this and was thinking it was Total Upper Body- including back & chest. Nope. Now I really need to fit in working the back & chest since the workout of KC I did on Friday was shoulders, biceps, & triceps, too. Also, I added Mr. & Mrs. Muscle- Fat Melting Cardio HIIT Day 62. I only finished 3 of the 4 rounds as my dog Gertie decided to throw up next to me. Ugh!
Old 03-07-23, 05:40 AM  
Erica H.

Wendy - Kaleigh listened to you and posted a new chest/back workout today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qkF-C2U_Mw I didn't really preview it but I saw two dogs.

Going to do Epic 3 Day 1 legs now. Hope everyone has a great day. I have my yearly gyn appointment and will be glad to get that over with.

Erica

Tags
cardio, mobility, strength, walking workouts, youtube workouts